27

"are you crying?"

she sniffled after hearing that.

"whattttttttt, noooooooo, it's just that you, uh, smell like onions, yeah, you smell like onions."

"I smell like onions?"

they stopped bugging and faced each other. suna stared right at y/n, and y/n staring right back at him. y/n was admiring suna, his pretty grayish-yellow eyes and his dark brown hair. suna was admiring y/n too. her long/short h/c hair and their pretty e/c eyes.

"after so long of just texting you, I finally got to meet you in person."

"OH, OH, OH, I WANT YOU TO MEET THE OTHERS," she grabbed his arm and yanked him.

"woahhhhh, slow down, we're gonna be here a whole week, they're not leaving just yet y/n."

"i know, i know, BUT STILL, COME ONNNNN."

"yeah, yeah, right behind you"

"for a volleyball player, you sure do run slow"

"HEY, you're yanking me, if you wanted to hold my hand, you could've asked."

"...will you hold my hand?"

they both came to a stop. he looked at her with wide eyes. they honestly just said it without thinking.

"what?"

"hold my hand?"

"...yeah, sure."

"nah, sike, bitch I lied, NOW COME ON"

they grabbed his wrists and started running again. suna right behind her and slowing them down.

they got to the gym and y/n started looking around for her friends. the girl with short black hair caught her eye and they both started walking towards the big group of friends. she tapped on the shoulders of the girl.

(imma start doing that when it comes to a lot of people talking)

EMIKO

"Y/N WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, IVE BEEN WORRIED SICK."

KENMA

"you didn't even know she was gone until bokuto said something."

EMIKO

"shush, she didn't have to know"

Y/N
"I can feel the love, but
that doesn't matter right
now. look who I found"

she moved out the way to show suna right behind them.

AKAASHI

"y/n, we already know who he is and he already knows who we are, no need for introductions."

KUROO

"yeah, we've seen him multiple times at nationals, we just never really talked or formally met."

Y/N
"good enough for me, since
y'all haven't formally met, suna,
meet kuroo."

SUNA

"nice to meet you kuroo, y/n you don't have to do this. I already know who they are. "

Y/N

"you don't know emiko
though, dammit, where'd she
go"

KENMA

"she and akaashi ran off earlier."

SUNA

"more like she forced him to go with her, man looked like he didn't wanna leave."

Y/N

"oh."

BOKUTO

"Y/NNNNNN"

Y/N

"BOKUTOOOOOO"

BOKUTO

"Y/NNNNNN I MISSED YOU"

Y/N

"I MISSED YOU TOO BOKUTO"

KENMA

"quit being so loud, the fuck."

Y/N

"shut the fuck up"

........
we just gonna have to
ignore the, "imma be more
active," bc I'm obviously not
gonna be active 💀💀

I start the chapters then stop,
then pick up months later, then stop
again, not come back, pick up
where I left off, leave again, then finally
actually try and finish it.

I'm sorry, I'll try my best to actually
be more active:)

can someone hate me just
for this????????????