7

"Y/N, COME DOWN AND HAVE BREAKFAST WITH US"

"COMING!"

y/n ran out the door. trying to untangle her hair with her fingers so she wouldn't look like she just got out of bed.

y/n got downstairs to be greeted with the smell of pancakes (idk lmao.) everyone was already sitting down and eating their breakfast.

"sooo... who was it that you were on the phone with?"

"KUROO"

"we told you to not ask her"

"eh, just a friend. why? did i wake y'all up?"

"no, we heard you laughing and were curious. since you're not the type of person to just call someone and laugh."

"name of the friend? because last time I checked the only people you're friends with are nekoma's volleyball team and ours to, including emiko, and you're not really social"

"can you stop coming for my ass kuroo. it was a friend i made online. we were scamming kids on roblox"

"couldn't you have done that with kenma?"

"he didn't want to, he wanted to play animal crossing with his 'friend' and wouldn't let me meet them"

"y/n you would've said random embarrassing things"

"not really i just wanted to get to know them, but go off. what are we doing today?"

"me and bokuto were gonna leave as soon as we were done with breakfast"

"same thing for me and kenma"

"emiko?"

"im not gonna leave just yet"

"ok, text me when y'all get home."

"we will have a good day y/n!"

y/n watched as they entered their cars and started heading the opposite direction. emiko was already on the couch looking through netflix trying to figure out what to watch.

"i wanna post on instagram. take pictures with me"

"emi-"

y/n were cut off as she grabbed your wrist and started pulling her towards her room upstairs. y/n watched as emiko looked through her closet, looking for what she could wear.