19

y/n  woke up to her phone ringing. she didn't want to wake up bokuto, so she answered it and went out in the hall without checking who the caller was.

"hello?"

"y/n"

"i'm sorry, who's this?"

"you have got to be kidding me. WHERE ARE YOU AND BOKUTO?"

"HOW DO YOU-

WAIT, SHIT IT'S A SCHOOL DAY"

they ended the call and went back in her room to wake him up.

"um, wake up"

she shaked him gently, so that he wouldn't complain about shaking him to hard. however he didn't wake up.( don't joke about 'in another life' hisokaspornhub ily but don't 💀)

"bitch-

get the fuck up, don't you have practice today?"

"you didn't have to throw a volleyball at my face"

"i was aiming for your stomach, but we should get going."

they were walking in silence, not an awkard silence but a comfortable one.

"thank you for yesterday y/n."

"don't thank me, we're friends. you would've done the same thing for me."

they got to the gym a few minutes before practice even started. they didn't bother going to class because they slept through most of the school hours.

"hey y/n, can you promise me something."

"yeah, sure what is it?"

"when you start going out with someone, don't stop hanging out with me. and if they hurt you, don't go through it alone. you have me, kuroo, emiko, kenma and akaashi."

"i'm not gonna stop talking to you or hang out with you just because i have a boyfriend, girlfriend, or partner. but thank you i appreciate it."

bokuto entered the gym and left y/n by herself outside.

ding!

pudding 🙃 : hey we just finished practice. can we play sum when you get home?

dry mf : hey lol

she opened kenma's message first.

pudding 🙃 :
hey we just finished
practice. can we play
sum when you get home?

y/n :
yessssss
what do you wanr
to play?

pudding 🙃 :
I'm okay with anything
:)
are you going to the
training camp?

y/n :
yea
I'll go
I'll get the form later
:)
I'll text you when I'm
ready to play