27 | Fairytales

"Yeah sure, I mean all he has been doing is rumbling around about his brother's weeding

"Yeah sure, I mean all he has been doing is rumbling around about his brother's weeding." Scarlett tells me through the phone.

"Well it's two weeks from now right?" I whispered while keeping the phone between my head and my shoulder.

In the same time I continue to cut vegetables.

"Yeah, two weeks and being Dylan's girlfriend I need to be there. Are you coming?"

"Hayden asked me to be his date for it but I don't even know who will I represent there, Hayden's friend? Or just a simple date?" I whispered again.

I told Scarlett that I was whispering because I didn't want to wake up Hayden.

Certainly I don't want him to hear this conversation.

"Girlfriend maybe?" She teases.

As those words ring in my head I lose my eye sight and accidentally cut my finger.

I hiss.

"Fuck." I put my hand under cold water for a few and held my phone with my other hand.

"Yeah, no. I don't know what he wants, I don't know how he feels. I just don't know where he stands, and right now I am concerned about him getting well. The other things have time."

I walk in the bathroom and search for the aid kit.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." As soon as I find it I put a plaster on my finger.

"Oh you know, I sleep amazing." I smirk.

"Only when you sleep with Hayden." That smirk I just had on, disappeared.

A tiny smile on my face.

"Yeah, that's true."

Just the comfort of sleeping on someone's arms.

On his arms.

All the thoughts fly out of the window, the moments I feel at peace.

The smile on my face when I wake up with him, my head on his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist.

My favourite place to be.

But I don't know if it's the same for him, I don't know if the feelings are mutual.

I just don't know.

"Uhm I got to go, I will see you later." I tell her.

"Okay, don't forget, tomorrow 4pm. I will pick you after work." She tells me.

Well she planned on picking me up tomorrow after work to go to the fundraiser competition for the boys.

Of course, I will go but Hayden might even have to cancel it if he still doesn't feel well.

You care to much.

He is not your boyfriend.

I don't care.