18 | Ask me first!

"Where are we going now?"

After our make out session on the car. He started driving again."I want to do something, before we go back to the house for dinner!" He says.

"Let me guess! You are not going to tell me!?" He smiles and shakes his head. His hand was resting on my thigh

Surprisingly he let me pick the music again and after a few minutes he
pulled up in front of the mall.

"Why are we here?" I say.

"To take you dress shopping!" He simply says.I just went shopping and why would I need a dress.I have plenty at home.

"Hayden I don't need a dress!" I argue.

"Look! Dylan's brother is getting married in a few months and he invited me to his weeding with a date.So I want you to be my date!" He says.

I blush.

Hard.

"No!" I say out of nowhere.He raised his eyebrows."No??" He asks lowly.

"You need to ask me first!"

"Oh come on!!" He says annoyed.I just shrug my shoulder."You don't have a choice."

He takes a deep breath and locked eyes with me."Ms.Johnson, will you be my date for the weeding?"

"Well - gladly Mr.Smith!" I say with a smile on my face.He leans in and leaves a kiss on my forehead."Let's go inside."

"What about media?" I don't want pictures taken and then people to get all over my case.

Hayden leans over on the backseat and grabs a hat and he put on his glasses. "Do I look like Hayden Smith now?" He says with a British accent.

I laugh and shake my head."Nope!"

He gets out of the car and comes over to my side and helps me get out.He didn't let my hand go.He interweaved our fingers and walked inside the building.

He was leading me somewhere and I had no idea where.

He kept his head down most of the time to not get recognised.

As I open and close my eyes we were now in a dress store.They all looked too fancy and expensive."Hayden no!" I say and turn my heel to get out of the store.

Hayden grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the store."Aila yes!" He says as he removes his glasses but he kept his hat on.

He held onto my hand as he walked over to a dress aisle."Do you see something you like?" He asks.

I wasn't really looking anything other than Hayden's veins on his hand.

It makes my legs go weak.

He grabs a short plain black dress out of the hanger and puts it in front of me to see of it would look good."Do you like it?" He says and before I could answer he talked again "You are trying the one on!"