LETS PLAY A LOVE GAME.CHAPTER 1.

Let's Play a love Game... first one to fall in love, loses.

 I walked over to Dan School Informer. Dan was the person that knew everything about everyone in the school, from their small idiotic mistakes to their biggest secret. For example 'Jessica Morris' the supposedly Virgin Mary, well you're wrong, who would've thought that she lost her virginity at the age of 14. I looked around and spotted 'Jake Jenner' the apparent 'Mr Badass' Mr Straight' 'Mr I like girls' yeah, stop lying! He was really a sweet boy, he was really a mummy's boy, and he really was gay. But you know some boys will do anything to keep their reputation in line, than to rather not care about what others think about their sexuality.

 Dan nodded his head, signalling a hello. "Wassup Storm?"

 My name was an unusual one; my first name was named after the weather, my middle name after a planet and my last name after a wheel in London. My name? 'Storm Mercury Ferris' I curse to my parents every time I hear my name being called, mentioned or even said.

 Dan slung his arm over my shoulder and I wound my arm around his waist. He looked down at me but said nothing. We walked through the halls together, ignoring the glares and stares we received.

 "Any new information?" I asked looking up at him. He grinned down at me and nodded his head.

 "Yep, there's a new guy in town. His name is 'Sean Harris' His dad is a multi- billionaire who travels a lot and is never at home. He also doesn't have any siblings."

 "Anything else?"

 "He's a bad boy with a hint of player on the side; he recently got kicked out of Rahall High School and got transferred here."

 "Any more?"

 "He's a total hottie and heartbreaker; you know what they say about players, never ever fall in love with one, you lust after them, because when you fall in love you can't back down or get out."

 I pouted, "Well, that sucks. But he may be worth the game."

 Dan stared at me. "Please do not tell me the love game?"

 I nodded and grinned. "Yes that game, he may be worth the love game."

 "What if...what if you fall in love first?" He asked, in a weird tone.

 "Trust me, I wont. He's a player and I'm the girl who's up for any challenge. Like you said, you never fall in love with a player you lust after them because if you do you can't back down or get out." I recited.

 "But what if-"

 I pushed Dan against the locker and kissed him, cutting him off.

 "I promise, I won't." I mumbled against his lips.

 "Come on, were gonna be late." I said and backed up, he pushed himself from the locker and walked next to me our fingers entwined with each others.

 **

 "I'll see you at lunch okay?"

 "Yeah, sure."

 He leaned in and kissed my cheek before heading of to his lesson. If you didn't notice, I and Dan were best friends, kissing on the lips and cheek is normal for us.

 I waved until he was out of sight.

 "Leave your boyfriend behind and take a wild trip with me." Said a cocky voice from behind me, I whirled around and folded my arms over my chest.

 "Let me guess... you're Sean Harris?" I stated.

 He raised an eyebrow.

 "Word...gets around fast."

 He grinned. "Yeah, I thought so. So, like I said leave you're boyfriend behind and take a trip down sexual memory lane with me, we can do a quickie if you want." He smirked.

 I began to object but then an idea came into my head. The love game.

 "Let's play a game."

 Sean laughed. "A game, seriously? What are you five?"

 I rolled my eyes upwards.

 "No, let's play a love game."

 "That's the game?"

 I smirked. "Yeah, and since you're a player, this is just perfect."

 "I'll play, but what do we have to do?"

 I smiled. "Seen as you're a player, we play the game. We sweet talk. Play Fight. Talk 24/7. Tell each other good morning and night every day. Take walks together. Give each other nick names. Hang out with each others friends. Go on dates. Talk on the phone all night long. Hold each other. Kiss and Hug."

 "And whoever falls in love first..." He trailed, "Loses." I finished of for him.