Vol 4 Ch 6: A Day at Camp.

Start from the beginning

The knowledge of class A and C helping eachother is already known by everyone. As such there was no need to hide it from Ayanokouji.

"Yes. Everything went exactly as we hoped! And I heard the same thing happened in the boy's side. I am glad you proposed this idea." She said with a happy expression on her face.

"I am glad aswell. I hope we can continue to cooperate like this. However, are you okay?"

Ichinose may had a smile on her face. But she also looked a little pale.

"Hm? Oh! I am fine. Just a little tired. That's all."

"Well please make sure to get some rest. You won't be able to help your class if you get tired from exhaustion." I advice.

"Don't worry! I plan to take a good rest!"

"But still. Please think about your own well being." I was genuinely concerned by how pale she looked.

Atleast I have people helping me. But she is basically managing the entire class alone with just a little help from Kanzaki and the others.

“It’s fine, it’s fine. Being energetic is about the only thing I have going for
me. See you later, Hirano-kun, Ayanokouji-kun.”

Ichinose waved at me and saw me off. One hour per day. That’s the rule this
time around concerning opportunities to make contact with the girls. Boys
and girls can’t meddle with each other directly but I imagine this hour’s clearly meant to let us share information with one another. In all likelihood, we’re meant to gather information here, give out instructions and fight our fight. This is probably where students who are trusted and who possess high communication abilities shine.

For this, I was completely useless. I am not the best when conversing with strangers or anyone I am not close to.

Even with my classmates, I tend to keep the conversation short. That's why Soga is such a help in these situations. I guess I will leave this special exam to Soga and Takeda for now.

"How have you been Ayanokouji?"

"Nothing really."

"Good. Good. So... wanna tell me about yourself?"

"Like what?"

"How can you do what you can do?"

"What do you mean?" He pretended not to understand.

"Well anyway. Want to go back to talking about novels?"

"Did you read a good one again?"

"Yup!"

We started discussing novels like we used to before the whole rooftop incident. Time flew by and we had to return back.

Timeskip:-

It’s past six in the morning. A light BGM echoed through the room. It’s coming from the speakers installed in the room so one doesn’t even have to think about it to know that it’s the signal for us to get out of bed. The room is still dark and I couldn’t see sunlight pouring in from beyond the thin curtain
.
“What the hell…keep it down.”

It was Ishizaki’s first absentminded words of the morning.

There are students who didn’t wake even after hearing that tone but here and there, they start putting on their glasses, sitting upright and slowly waking up.

“We’re probably going to start with whatever’s scheduled for this period
today, aren’t we?”

I heard Sumida whisper that from below my bed while sighing.