CHAPTER 4

The Figure Skater

- No One

"Minjeong Pass this to the head office."

"Minjeong announce to everyone the activities."

"Minjeong run to the cafeteria for snacks"

"Minjeong Answer the Papers in my Side table"

"Minjeong Do the funds for the sophomores"

"Minjeong go back to the headmaster's office asked for the detailed documents."

"Minjeong, Go Get some coffee in the cafeteria."

Minjeong go,

Minjeong that

Minjeong every little Ask, ordered or demand

Now this is definitely an abuse, but Minjeong found no reason to complain, why? Because she  simply doesn't care.

She was Used  to this

It wasn't new.

It passed  7pm and yet Minjeong wasn't done with her 1 day servant. Definitely they took advantage of her, but Even Minjeong didn't care

She looks like a robot and also acts like one, she didn't even complain

"It passed 6 we should get going. You're free now Minjeong." Minjeong look at the president while she still carrying all the four box of bond paper. It was definitely the heaviest among all the Things she Carried.

"And remember to treat them as ghost. You're not that Special." Karina turn off the lights and all of them leaves the room, leaving the stunned girl alone.

There. She finally release her heavy breaths and unstable shaky legs because of tiredness.

She's not afraid of dark. even though she sees nothing, she could feel the peacefulness in her heart.

Why?

Because in the dark. No one really sees the truth in your feelings. You can always Hide because they see nothing.

Minjeong, Put the boxes down, carrying her bag pack before exiting the Office.

She was walking in the hallway, whistling while Hands on her pockets

She stopped in the middle in which her side profile sees a familiar Locker, slowly she faces the locker.

She could see the blue highlighter that spells someone's name.

"You used to be right by my side." She mumbled, bitterly chuckling

She slowly caress the locker the way she used to caress someone's face before.

Don't blame the lover. Blame the feelings, because even after all the pain she receives, the feelings  stay that's hard to control everyday.