"Delete it" the younger said cutely and didn't speak any further he went back to his room and locked the door.

"Phewww that was close" he made a noise and hit his back on the mattress.

"It's Sunday but he just had to wake poor baby like me up in the early morning heartless people" taehyung baby cursed jin for sometime.

He curled himself in a blanket and went back to his dreamland.

Downstairs/time skip

"It's 10:40 already eomma why is not he coming" jin whined for the nth time while munching on chocolate.

"He'll be here any-" Mrs. Kim was cut off by the doorbell.

'DING-DONG'

"Oh he's here- he's here " jin shouted while running to open the door.

"Kookie" he shouted as soon as he saw jungkook standing there with a cute bunny smile.

"Hyungiee" he jumped on him. "How are you Hyungiee" kook said surely.

"I'm handsome as always baby you tell me how are you," jin asked showing his wide smile. he wiped the tears that escaped from his eyes without his permission and mentally cursed them for not asking for permission to flow on his handsome face.

"I'm cute as always Hyungiee" kook did some aigos.

"I missed you kookie" jin said hugging the boy even more tighter.

"I didn't missed you now can I go in??" Kook pushed his Hyung from in front of him.

"This brat" jin laughed at the younger's brattiness.

"Mama" kook cried while hugging his future mother-in-law after so many years.

"Aww my baby mama missed you" Mrs. Kim said hugging the crying boy.

"But kookie only missed tiger Hyungiee" jungkook teasingly smiled at her and wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Mrs. Kim and jin chuckled as they knew the younger was just teasing them.....

"You didn't changed even a bit Now did you" Mrs. Kim said teasingly.

They catch up for a while then kook went to do shopping with his jin Hyung.

Taehyung POV

I'm so happy. Today my bunbun is coming.

I'll see him after so many years.

I'll hug him so tight and will never let him go".

It's 8'o clock now.' what only 8'o clock?' I checked my phone and it was going to be 1in 10 minutes.........

"Why tf they didn't wake me up" I said particularly to no one. I got ready really fast that I bumped into the door and broke my nose.

"Ughhh" I groaned while messaging my nose.

Sounds of laughter were heard from downstairs, 'is he already here?'I thought to myself.

I ran downstairs and was met by a flying slipper." what the"I shrieked. All eyes were on me!

"You brat button up your shirt" jin Hyung glared at me.

"Ohh??" Fuck I remember I buttoned it And wore it suitably how tf this shit even flew away from my shoulder.

I stared at my shirt which is just hanging on my one shoulder. It's embarrassing. I internally whined and banged myself on the wall.

'What is he doing here ' I asked to myself as I watched the lollipop boy sitting with my Mom with big doe eyes and red adorable squishy cheeks.

"Cute" I subconsciously said as his cheeks turned even redder if that's even possible.

-----------------------

Hehe I'm alive bubba's everyone I'm not dead just yet!!

How was it??
Ig next chapter contains some ahem stuff!!

How are you all doing??
Are you eating well??
Sleeping well??

How are you all doing??Are you eating well??Sleeping well??