Chapter 18: Great Prank Wrong Person

Mirabel was staying with Harry in the Gryffindor dorms for the meantime, it felt weird for them to see each other again even after a long time. The feeling though died down when they were able to have fun together again they way they did when they were little.

Harry, Mirabel, Ron and Hermione were sitting in the common room, all talking.

Ron: So in a sense, you both are siblings if you both have the same mother-angel.

Harry: Ya, pretty much.

Mirabel: I still can't believe how long it's been.

Hermione: 10 years, that's a long time defiantly. 

That was when Fred and George came down with a bucket filled with something. 

Ron: What are you guys doing with that?

Fred: Umbridge is coming over, so here is her prank for the day.

George: Oh this is gonna be good

Harry: Good luck

Mirabel: Hmmm.

Hermione: Something wrong Mirabel?

Mirabel: Ron is your brother Fred seeing someone?

Ron: No, why?

(My AU, ok, Idea came from Lava Serpant)

Mirabel: He may get along great with my cousin Camilo

Ron: He isn't queer.

Mirabel: Everyone has their own secrets and surprises.

Then there was a creak at the door, meaning that Umbridge was there, everyone decided to hide to see what would happen. The door opened the bucket that the twins place on top came down, covering someone in what was a magic paint.

The paint would turn that person's hair the paint colour for an entire 3 weeks, it was gonna be funny, until it wasn't.

The bucket landed on someone and the screamed, but the thing was... the scream didn't belong to Umbridge. Looking from their hiding places, everyone saw that the bucket... landed on Stephanie.

Stephanie: Huh... huh.... huh.

Umbridge: A-Are you alright miss Stephanie?!

Stephanie: I think... I'm still.... getting over the shock..

Harry/Mirabel: Mother!!! *Both Rush To Her*

Harry: Are you ok?

Stephanie: I'll... be ok kids. Don't worry, though what is this stuff?

Twins: Uhhhh.

*10 Minutes Earlier*

Stephanie was walking down the halls of the school to see her kids, she wanted to spend some bonding time with them. That was when she saw miss Umbridge.

Umbridge: Hello miss Stephanie, what brings to the Gryffindor common rooms?

Stephanie: I wanted to spend some time with the kids.

Umbridge: I see. *Goes For The Handle*

Stephanie: No no, allow me miss.

The minute Stephanie opened the door a bucket containing a  blue substance fell on her, cover her and turning her blue.

Stephanie: *Screams*

People then came out from their hiding places behind the furniture or from the stair, looking at her since they heard her screams.

Stephanie: Huh... huh.... huh.

Umbridge: A-Are you alright miss Stephanie?!

Stephanie: I think... I'm still.... getting over the shock..

Harry/Mirabel: Mother!!! *Both Rush To Her*

Harry: Are you ok?

Stephanie: I'll... be ok kids. Don't worry, though what is this stuff?

Twins: Uhhhh. 

Umbridge: Care to explain boys?

George: That's a magic paint that would turn a person's hair the paint colour for an entire 3 weeks.

Stephanie: What?!

Umbridge: You boys are gonna-

Stephanie: No, wait it's ok, I like it.

Everyone: Huh.

Stephanie: Honestly, I've been wanting to die my hair a different colour for a while, and this colour blue is perfect, matches my dress. If it still wasn't covered in paint that is, the paint will wash out right?

Fred: Don't worry it will, it only affects the hair.

Stephanie: Ok, but since you boys did this, the punishment for you would be t pay for my dress when it's done in the cleaners out of your own pockets, understood?

Twins: Yes ma'am.

Umbridge: But miss Stephanie, I could of-

Stephanie: It was just a simple harmless prank, if it ere bigger than a different would need to be in place, but this one is ok.

Umbridge: Very well.

Umbridge left them alone and Stephanie turned to see her two kids with the same paint on their hair as well. 

Stephanie: Kids what?

Harry: You have blue hair, we have blue hair.

Mirabel: As simple as that

Stephanie: You kids truly are pure hearted angels.