Chapter 5: Meet Mirabel Madrigal

In the valleys in Columbia behind tall mountains, there lay a small village full of people, it was called Encanto. In that Encanto, was a family unlike any other, they had gifts that helped them with the community, they were known as the Madrigal's. When they turned 5, they all received their own gifts, well almost everyone.

A young 5 year old girl was in her nursery room, crying, her name was Mirabel Madrigal, the reason she was cry, was because she didn't get a gift. She was sitting on her bed wearing a white dress with gold outlining, he had glasses on and her hair had a bow in it.

Since she didn't get a new room, she had to stay in the nursery for the time being, since her home, or as she calls it, Casita, was alive, it was trying to cheer her up, but it wasn't really working

Mirabel: It's ok Casita, it's not your fault.

The something caught her eye, a bright light appeared on her window and flared brightly, like the candle her family had. She jumped off her bed and walked over to it, she almost reached it when it flew around her, causing her to giggle.

The light stopped and simmered down to reveal Stephanie once again in front of Mirabel.

Mirabel: *Gasps*

Stephanie: Hello Mirabel.

Mirabel: You know my name?

Stephanie: Of course, I'm your mother angel after all.

Mirabel: Mother-Angel?

Stephanie: Yup, my name is Stephanie, and I'll bring you happiness whenever we meet and play together. Also sweetie, I think those who don't have gifts are the gifted.

Mirabel: *Hugs Her* Thank you, thank you.

Stephanie: *Hugs Her Back* No problem sweetie.

For the next few hours the two girls played with each other, Stephanie even made illusions for the Mirabel, showing her all types of things that are outside Encanto's mountains. Mirabel may oh had fun with her family, but this is a whole new level of fun in her opinion, it was amazing with what an angel can do with their magic.

The two girls even made ballerina outfits with one another, with Stephanie teaching Mirabel all types of sewing techniques she could use in the future and Mirabel's outfit was for Stephanie, as a thank you gift.

The costume was all white with golden jewel sequences, it was beautiful. Stephanie's outfit for Mirabel was pink with a very fluffy tutu bit.

 Stephanie's outfit for Mirabel was pink with a very fluffy tutu bit

Mirabel: I love it mommy

Stephanie: Glad you do. Look Mirabel, I'm afraid it's time for me to go now.

Mirabel: What? No! Please don't go!

Stephanie: It's ok, I'll come back again, but remember, I'll always be here, *Points To Her Head* and in here. * Points To Her Heart*

Mirabel: I love you mommy

Stephanie: I love you to honey. *Kisses Her Forehead*

Stephanie then stood up and flew away out the window with one last wave goodbye for Mirabel. When she was out of sight, Mirabel walked over to her bed and fell asleep with images of her Mother-Angel playing on loop. And that was when her real mother, father and grandmother walked into the room, seeing her asleep.

???: Poor Mirabel..

???: I never wanted one on my neitas to go through a pain of that.

???: Don't worry mama, I'm sure her own miracle will come soon.

Unaware to them, it already had come.