One

~•~

                           ~•~

"Hurry up Izuku, your gonna be late for school!!"

Mitsuki shouted from downstairs, causing the greenette to become even more frantic then he was before.
He had missed his alarm for one reason or another, which meant he had already woken up late, which made him scatter all around his room trying to find a pair of clothes that didn't smell half bad.
He really needed to do his laundry.
When he finally did find a decent pair of clothes and had sprayed colone on it for extra measures, he couldn't find his damn bag!

"Izuku, your eggs are getting cold!"
"Are you alright?"

The freckle teen heard fast footsteps coming up the stairs and soon his bedroom door opening, showcasing the female ash blonde who looked like she hadn't gotten much sleep last night, like Izuku.
Mitsuki Bakugo, she was Midoriya's childhood friend's mother, though calling both Izuku and Mitsuki's son, Katsuki, friends was very much an overstatement.
But when Katsuki had gone missing, and soon was presumed dead Midoriya was there to console the ash blonde at the funeral.
She had already lost her husband, and now her son.
Izuku didn't have the heart to tell his Aunt that him and Katsuki weren't friends.
They hadn't been friends in a long, long time.
However when Midoriya had lost his mother, and Mitsuki had offered to take him in.
The greenette had broken down and told her everything, surprisingly though Mitsuki admitted to already knowing.
But she also knew her son had decided to close off the world the day he lost his dad.
He even closed her off.
So she knew Katsuki did still care about the greenette even though his actions said otherwise.
Besides she had already seen Midoriya as a second son, so she was happy to take him in even under such horrible circumstances.

"Sorry Aunty, I-I didn't get much sleep last night, a-and I missed my alarm."

Izuku frantically explained, still looking for his bag.

Mitsuki understood, as previously stated she hadn't slept all that well either.
After all today marked the day of Katsuki Bakugo's 17th birthday.

"Hey?"
"Why not we call it a skip day?"

The blonde decided to suggest.
It was plain obvious neither one of them was going to be able to focus the rest of the day.

That suggestion made the greenette pause his search.
He was planning on patrolling the neighborhood after school, using the excuse that he had some after school club to go to but if he said yes to a skip day then it would be hard to do so.
However he knew that today just didn't seem to be working out, for starters his patrol last night had taken a rather odd turn, he had met another superhero? Villain?
He honestly wasn't sure.
It was a very strange interaction.

⏤͟͟͞͞Lil flashback⏤͟͟͞͞

"Whoo Whoo, you sure took them out, huh buggaboy~?"