|SHOCK|

What the fuck just happend?!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Not so long after I began to doze off but I heard a lot of screaming downstairs. I tried to carefully peel his arms off and to my success it worked. But when I tried to creep out of the door is when he got back up.

With that final move I made it out the door and downstairs, it seems like people were circled around something.

Once I got to the middle I could see why people looked shocked and others were recording. Zariah and Katelyn were in the floor making out. One person was all up close in there personal space like it was a p×rn vid.

But damn even I was shocked when I saw this, two of my best friends making out and my brothers party? Who would see this coming?

|Next day|
This morning I woke up in yejun's handa questioning my existence. i reach for My phone on the dresser and open insta gram to find my two best friends making once again but this time you could actually see what they were doing and how it starte. 

Everyone was dancing in the living room then all of a sudden they started get touchy then that's when the 1st guy took out his camera and started recording then zariah started kissing down Katelyns body, then boom they start making out and everyone stopped in their tracks to get a vid or just to double check what they had witnessed.

No matter what app I went to the vid was everywhere even Mia sent me a vid she took. At this point the vid was surfaced all over the internet. In every nicknack patty wack offbrand app you can think of. it was even on the news 'two teen girls shock everyone at party' how the fuck did they get on the news? A light cold breeze was felt in my neck after watching all the stuff that went down

"were you watching me the whole time?" "kind of.." i walk over to my bathroom and enter taking a quick shower
(I didn't shower last night) when I get out I put on a white, blue and brown cardigan
And brown pants w a tank top under and exit my room. We walk down stairs to find the living room surprisingly clean besides the two girls on the carpet knocked out. "C'mon let's walk to the store" I hold out a warm hand for yejun to hold and we leave the house to begin our journey to the mall/plaza.

FIRST OFFFFFFF THEIS WAS A REQUEST BY ZARIAH AND KATELYN AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO W THE END SO THERE DOUBLE UPLOAD