Chapter 28. All Clear.

Start from the beginning

"Where is she now?" Jin asked out of worriedness. "In our torture chamber, unconscious and tied to chair" in respond Jin nod his head. "Now what will you do Taehyung, she is best friend of Y/n. We got a big problem this time" Jin said getting worried about the current situation. Now what they will do with Peach? she is best friend of Y/n's.

Taehyung smirked before saying "No, we got the right time" while gazing at Eddie making him and Jin confused. No one knows what is he planning to solve the problem.

----

A groan escape from Peach's lips when she got her conscious, she tried to move her hand to rub her head because of head ache but then she realized her hands and legs were tied to chair in a dark room. She started to struggle to free herself as she remembers what happened few hours before. She was so much into free herself that she didn't realized someone enter that dark room and sit on chair infront of her, the person was observing her actions quietly. Peach's struggled halt when she heard a voice.

"Don't waste your energy Ms. Choi" Peach glared at the person who was sitting infront of her, she huffed before saying "I can't believe the person whom everyone adore is a biggest criminal of our nation, am I right Mr. Kim Taehyung or I should call you V" her words were showing her hate rate towards him. "Very Right Ms. Choi" Taehyung said with evil smile and walked towards her.

"Everything you said that day was all lie, didn't it?" Taehyung pretended to think something "hmmm not really, I don't know what to happened to Sang Hoon, Lina, journalist Seo Yun and her fiancé, and my other prey after I brutally killed them" he said innocently.

"I feel bad for my Y/n, poor girl think that you are a prince charming" she said out of disgusting. "Hmmm well she is right, I am prince charming but only for her" Peach frowned at his words. Taehyung went back to his seat.

"Let me tell you my one more secret. I love your best friend and very soon she will be mine, very soon she will be in my arms and.." before Taehyung could complete Peach yell at him "DON'T YOU DARE TO GO CLOSE TO HER" Taehyung gave a victorious smile seeing her struggling more. "Oh Ms. Choi don't struggle so much or else your wrist will be bruised" ignoring his words she said while struggling "To gain Yoongi Oppa's and Aera Unnie's trust, you act like you saved Y/n and I am sure that night it was only you who broke into her house, scared her and later save her like a hero"

Taehyung gasp dramatically before saying "Oh No, Ms. Choi. How low you thought of me" He pout being sad seeing how much wrong she think about him. "I literally saved her that night from dark alley and from Jungkook, that night Jungkook broke into Y/n's house to scared her. Poor guy doesn't know that I am there to protect her always and now I will take revenge for my Princess." Peach chuckled bitterly before saying "Our Y/n doesn't need a criminal like you to protect her, we all are there for her" Taehyung clapped his hand and laughed "Oh really, where were you when that baster hurt my Y/n huh?" Peach was silent at his words "It was always me, I always protect her without her knowing and I will protect her." Taehyung exclaimed.

"You think that Y/n will ever love you, you are so wrong Taehyung. You know why she never liked Jungkook because he used bully others. And he being a brain less, he thought that Y/n will fall for him. He act good infront of her but it was no use because Y/n will never love someone who ever hurt anyone. And here you are killing innocent people. Y/n will never accept your love" Peach showed him mirror.

"Ohh you are right. She will hate me once she gets to know about my dark secret. But who will tell her my dark secret, because now that pen drive is with me or the people, who knows my identity but now they are all dead " Taehyung got up from his seat and went towards her "or you? Who is under my cage" he whispered near her ear. He enjoyed seeing Peach terrified face.