19

Augustine's fight

ALICIA'S POV

"Hey, Bill!" I called his name when he finally got out of that rink, finally. "What took you so long? Anyway, sama ka sa amin? Dad wanted you and coach to be on a dinner but coach has another plans, would you come?"

"Hmm..." He stuttered and looked to dad's direction. "Wouldn't I be left out?" We all chuckles when he said that. "Alicia, I'm asking."

"You won't be left out, my parents likes you more than me." Pagbibiro ko at lahat naman sila ay tumawa. "You know the guy, isn't it?"

"No, I don't." He shortly answered. "I-I... I was looking for something and for someone."

"Liar." I uttered and seemed surprised. "See? You were thinking that I knew it even I was just trying to caught you off."

"Well, it's not a good thing anymore, Alicia." He said and I smiled. "This is Italian, right? Too expensive."

"Well, you took care of my child so, you deserve the price." Dad said and patted his head. "May pagkakataon bang gugustuhin mong ligawan si Alicia?" Tanong nito sa kaniya na nagpangisi sa akin. "I mean, look at her. She's everything, a badass, kind, competitive and prideous."

"Seriously? Is that how you describe me in details? Too offensive in badass, hmm." I sulked beside mom's seat.

"I'm just saying the truth. Anyway, kailan ka ba manliligaw sa anak ko?"

"Kailan niyo po ba gusto, Sir?" Pang-aasar nila sa akin na sinakyan naman ni Bill, kairita. "Kung puwede ngayon, bakit hindi?"

My parents chuckles as I get annoyed in everything they teased on me. "Look at her, liking it." Dad continues his freaking corny jokes on me. "Do you like him too, Alicia?"

"Why should I?" Mariin kong tanong habang naghihintay sa in-order naming meals. "Is there any enough reasons to like him?"

"He got everything you like."

I scoffs. "Everything I like? What? What's everything that I like?"

"Him," He uttered and I chuckles softly. "Waiter, look at this guy, he's everything that you'll like, right? He's an ideal, right?" He asked the waiter and the waiter looked at Bill's direction and nodded then left. "See? Everyone agrees."

"That's a long method, okay? Malayo nga sa tinatanong ko sa 'yo." Sambit ko kaya tumawa si mom. "See? Ang layo layo ng sagot niyo, malamang lahat magugustuhan siya dahil guwapo siya, chinito pa."

"Edi agree ka rin."

"Iba ang pinag-uusapan natin, Dad."

"But you still agreed." He teased me endlessly. "Skater to skater, hmm."

-------------------------------------------

Two weeks ago

Fourtheen days had passed, na-move ang third competition ko na first time competition with a partner. Bill and I are currently on the rink, standing by, sharing positive thoughts and judgements to each other, thinking good things so, we don't get that nervous.

"What if I slip? Oh gosh, my knees are trembling." I uttered and Bill hugged me. "Do you think we'll be all right after this? Like, no regrets?"

"Bakit ngayon palang ba, you regret everything?" He asked and I shakes my head. "If we stepped inside of it without regrets, we'll go home with no regrets, okay?"