Part 28 (Intimacy)

Start from the beginning

When Mike left the room, Somsak sat on the bed beside his lover and kept looking at Aroon sleeping face with teary eyes! He leaned and press a kiss on his forehead. Aroon wakes up and saw Somsak in front of him! He was about to yell: Som.. but Somsak calm him down: shhh Mike father is still sleep!

Both hugged so tightly and Aroon started crying: I'm sorry! I acted without proper thinking! But I didn't intend not to answer your call, I swear! My phone died!

Somsak held Aroon cheeks in his hands gently wiping his tears off:  Calm down! Whatever happened it's in the past now! What matters now is the moment we are in! Is the fact that we are together now, this is priceless! All I ask from you is never to do this again, please.. anytime you feel sad or upset don't keep it to yourself, think about us as a one person! We will tell each other everything.

"Yes you are right! I just wanted!" Aroon was talking when Somsak pressed his lips on Aroon lips with a deep kiss. Silencing the worries and doubts, and ending all sadness.

Somsak released Aroon lips and started smelling him, his nose was moving from the hair to his cheeks to the chest trying to sniff Aroon smell all over.

This smell is my comfort zone! Do you know what it means to live in a world without you? I tried for 24 hour and it wasn't easy, you are more than a lover! You are my everything! Somsak said.

Aroon hugged Somsak tightly and felt like he didn't want to let go!

Somsak started touching every part of Aroon body from outside the pijama. At the same time he was kissing him continuously! It was like he was catching up with the number of the miles he crossed while reaching Aroon.. he is taking his revenge with these hot kisses.. he was tasting Aroon lips and touching him just like if it was his first time! Aroon stopped him..

Hey, did you forget where we are! Aroon said with half closed eyes and low voice! He was weak because of Somsak multiple kisses!

Somsak came back to his senses and carried Aroon in his arms and started walking, he wanted to keep carrying Aroon until they reach downstairs! but Aroon yelled begging for some rational behavior! Somsak controls himself and gathered all Aroon stuff and dragged him down the stairs. when they arrived at the door he thanked Mikes mom and left quickly!

Aroon: hey where are you taking me! It's still early!

Somsak didn't answer, he reached the car and ride the back seat of the car with Aroon. When the car started moving, heated Somsak started doing the same thing that he couldn't finish at the room, he rubbed his chest area for a while until Aroon nipples were aroused! Aroon released a sighed! "Somsak, we are in the car!"

Somsak: this is your punishment.. I will keep rubbing until we reach the apartment!

Aroon was so sensitive to the touch but he was still so sleepy, he was falling asleep! 

Somsak stopped touching him and made his chest Aroon pillow, and kept patting on the his hair the whole road, it was the happiest time in his life that he could get back the person he loves.

Scene 60

When they finally arrived, Aroon pretended to be a sleep and let Aroon carry him all the way to the bedroom of their apartment!

Somsak started undressing Aroon! Aroon smiled and kissed Somsak whispering: you are so shameless..

Somsak laughed: so you weren't sleeping? Somsak was having an erection. He looked into Aroon face and felt so grateful to be able to touch his lover again. 

Somsak: can you promise me something? never leave me again!

I promise! Aroon answered looking deeply into his lover eyes.

Somsak hugged Aroon and asked: Are you tired?

Just a little bit! Why?

Nothing! Let's have some sleep! Somsak said! 

Aroon tried to sleep but .. he was erected already! So he couldn't sleep! He kissed Somsak lips. Somsak opened his eye.. "you said you are tired! why don't you sleep!" Somsak said.

Aroon pulled Somsak hand and let him touch that part to know what's going on! 

It's all your fault for touching me in Mike house! Aroon said while pouting his lips..

Somsak started rubbing Aroon part to relief him but he wasn't patient himself! He showered Aroon body with bites and kisses started using his mouth to relief Aroon. Aroon was totally enjoying and hugging Somsak neck allowing him to do anything and everything, he missed Somsak touch that comfort him and make him feel safe.

On the other hand, Somsak wanted to be connected to his lover with all methods possible! His tong was reaching to Aroon throat and returning to rap around his tong.. his hands where on Aroon hips lifting his leg to be rapped around Somsak waist.. he then started pentrating his lover to the deepest Point he can reach! He was pouring his love, his anger, his feelings into his lover body.. their sweat was the witness of that love making, Somsak couldn't stop until Aroon whispered: Som, I'm hurting. Calm down, you are rough! 

So Somsak was back to his senses and stopped. He kissed Aroon and apologized. 

I felt so emotional, forgive me! They stayed resting on the bed for a while! Then Somsak said:  let's take a shower!

Aroon tried to walk but he was hurt! So Somsak offered to carry him to the bathtub, Aroon was so embarrassed but it was the most adorable thing to Somsak! He was so happy that he is the one going to give Aroon a bath. 

Aroon: how happy you are! You did it on purpose didn't you! 

Somsak smiled: no but I love to spoil you, besides I warned you that you will be punished and you didn't seem to mind! 

Aroon: damn you! He looked down!

Somsak finished bathing Aroon then helped him climbing to the bed and started drying him with a towel like a baby he just finished showering his body!

Aroon: hey, my hair, it's going to fall if you continue to use force like that! 

Somsak laughing.. well forgive me, it's my first time I give a bath to anybody! It's not like I'm used to it! 

Aroon mumbling: who told you I will allow to you to bath with anybody else! 

What did you say! I didn't hear you. ~Somsak answered.

Nothing, I'm sleepy, let's rest now.

Somsak kissed Aroon on the forehead. They both layed on the bed and Somsak hugged Aroon back and whispered:

"You are the only person I want to live with my entire life"

Aroon eyes were teary, those words warmed his heart and relieved all the pain he suffered.

End of part28