Chapter: 25 "I'm going to need you to sub in"

We saw Belly and Taylor make their way up to the court and I was nervous as fuck. I mean I don't have much to be nervous about because we have won all of the previous rounds but it still felt a bit scary to be competing against your two best friends.

I turned to Conrad as he was drinking his last sip of water and he put the water bottle down onto the side of the court so that it wouldn't bother us.

He pulled me into a hug which I accepted and I felt like we actually have a good chance to win this tournament.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as my hands were around his torso. We pulled away and I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and I think that we were ready to go.

Belly and Taylor stood in their places as me and Conrad were in our own too. Taylor winked at me which I returned knowing that Belly wanted to win as bad as I did.

I gave Conrad one last look and shall I say, let the games begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now halfway through our game and guess who was leading. Me and Conrad were of course!

We were leading and Taylor and Belly were quite behind. It was as if they were so exhausted to the point where they couldn't play anymore.

Taylor ran to get the ball that I threw and you could say that she fell. I knew what her plan was, I mean she told me all about it like 4 hours ago.

Taylor fell and sprained her ankle making her be unable to play the rest of the game.

"Hey Cam can you sub for me?" She asked as she hopped on one leg with the help of Belly. Cam started nodding his head repeatedly as he started making his way towards the girls.

Taylor gave him her shirt and he put it on making him a part of Belly's team. And once again shall I say, let the games begin like they did before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fifteen minutes later and Cam cannot focus on playing the game at all. He could not concentrate and all of his attention was on Belly and only her which was very sweet.

Belly was started to get irritated so she apologised to Cam very politely and told him that she had to make someone sub in for him.

"I'm so sorry but I'm here to win, Cam." She said as she ran her hand through her ponytail. Cam with a disappointed face started nodding his head once again and told her that he understands.

"Yeah it's fine I get it Bells." Cam said as he drank from his water bottle. Cam started taking off his shirt making Belly sigh in relief.

"Jeremiah I'm going to need you to sub in." Belly said as she made eye contact with Jere. What she said made me and Conrad look at each other with smirks spreading across our faces. Jellyfish is back together.

A/N: so......... I DIDNT UPDATE FOR LIKE SO MANY DAYS IM SO SORRYYYYYYYYY. I literally have no excuse I was just lazy asf and didn't feel like writing 💀.

OH AND I ALSO GOT A CATTTTTT. HER NAME IS ATHENA 😍😍. (If you couldn't tell I will probably name my future child Athena bc I'm literally in love w the name) 💀

Also this is a short chapter because I felt bad for not updating so I wanted to write something quick and like I was just in the mood. 😍

ALSO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. HOW DID THIS STORY GET OVER 37K+ VIEWS LIKE I WROTE THIS BC I WAS BORED AND IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOUUUUUUUU AND I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY THAT YOU DESERVE.