You're next

"He will never go trough these FBI", Meghan says. I sit on my couch.
"He will", I say.
"There's FBI all around your house, he won't come in", Josh says.
"He's my brother, I think that I know him better". They look at me.
"Sorry, it's just too much".
"Get some rest", Tyler said and walked with me upstairs.
"He won't hurt you", Tyler said.
"He's not like the Luke, you know".
"Go to bed, I will get a shower. Call if you need anything, darling", he said.
"Bye". He gave me a kiss.
I laid down on bed, did the lights of and looked around in the room. It was quiet. Maybe to quiet. I did the lights back on. Nothing to see. Probably, just the feeling. Then something fell. I shocked.
"Sorry!", I hear someone saying from downstairs. I smile. I'm thirsty, so I walked downstairs.
"Is everything alright?", Josh asked.
"Yeah, I'm just thirsty". I do some apple juice in a glass.
"You want some?", I asked.
"No, thanks".
"There are some leftovers from the meal from yesterday. If you want to, it's yours". He smiles.
"Sleep well". I hug him.
"See you tomorrow". I walk back upstairs. It was quiet in the bathroom.
"Ty?", I ask. He didn't respond. I slowly opened the door. Tyler was laying on the ground with a wound in his chest and a lot of blood around him.
"TYLER!", I scream. I wanted to run to him but Luke was standing next to him, pointing a gun to his head.
"Luke, please, don't", I say crying.
"Hey, sis". I heard footsteps on the stairs.
"BAILEY!".
"Tell them to stay back".
"STAY BACK!", I say.
"LUKE?!", Meghan screams.
"Just like old times, huh sis".
"Luke, please".
"You're next", he says and ran away trough the window.
"TYLER!", I screamed. I ran to him. Meghan, Josh and more agents came running into the room. Meghan felt into his neck.
"Call 911. He's not breathing anymore!".
"NO!", I scream. Josh had to bring me outside the room. He hugged me. I couldn't stand in my feet anymore.

It's hard to describe this. It is just like something in your life, just falls away. You can't handle it.