Static Major

All of sudden Justine was having a nightmare because she was tossing in her sleep and also sounding like she was talking in her sleep. I gently shook her to wake up but she wasn't trying to wake up from her dream.

"Justine, wake up." I told her.

I said it a few times and then she woke up catching her breath she looked at me with tears in her eyes causing to hug her.

"Everything is going to be all right Justine." I said.

"It's just so hard Stephen." Justine said.

"Yeah I know, we just gotta take time we all gotta heal but it's just going to take time." I told her.

I stopped hugging her as I cuffed her face as I wiped her tears from her face. She looked into my eyes as I did to hers and all of sudden all I knew we were nothing kissing each other and it felt right to do. I didn't want the kissing to stop but I know she's married.

"I am so sorry." I said as my lips were still against hers.

We were still kissing and she couldn't stop but I know she wanted to though. All of sudden she pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry too." Justine said.

"Im gonna go back in my room, again I'm sorry for this happening." She added.

I didn't even bother to stop her, the kiss shouldn't have happened but it did Devante is my boy and me kissing up on his wife is dead wrong I feel so bad, I know she feels bad as well.

Justine Skye
I can't believe that just happened a moment ago. I think it happened is because Stephen has been there for me more than Devante and I just got caught up in the moment and kissed him back. I'm probably going to go back to New Jersey and be with Devante because I have gotten to comforable here.

Next following Day 

"Justine I know what we did was wrong I am so sorry for that, but don't just leave because of that." Static told me.

"No, Stephen! I need to go back home with Devante, I have been here for too long and I need to tell him what happened between us." I said.

"Aight then, I won't hold you okay! Just let me know when you back at the house and stuff." Static said.

"Okay I will." I said.

I gave Stephen a hug as he kissed my head and said bye the the twins and I was off to the airport going back home.

Devante Swing

Devante Swing

I was in the piano room just playing something random until I heard the door open and close.

"Donald I'm back!" Justine said as I smiled.

"Aight I be right there!" I said.

"Meet me upstairs in the bedroom." Justine said.

"Aight!" I said.

I went upstairs to our bedroom she was putting the twins down in the room since they were asleep.

"How was Kentucky baby?" I asked.

"It was great De! I really needed it." Justine said as I smiled.

"Well I am glad you had a great time." I said.

"Devante, I got to tell you something. It's kinda way I am back here!" Justine said.

"Okay, what is it?" I questioned.

"Well last night Static and I kissed." Justine said.

"Y'all did what? did y'all fuck?" I questioned as I gotten pissed.

"No it was just a kiss, I know it shouldn't had happen but it did. I am sorry, I guess I kissed him is because he was there for me and when you wasn't around and I shouldn't use that as a excuse but it is." Justine said.

"Static is supposed to be my nigga." I said.

"He still is, he feels bad as well Devante. Please don't be mad at him, please mad at me!" Justine told me.

"I'm fucking pissed at you Justine I know I haven't been around and being there for you since I was working on someone's album but you know that I love you to the moon and back, I will do anything for you. Yeah I should've done better as a husband and been there for you a lot more and I am sorry for that I can admit, I just can't get the fact that you guys kissed behind my fucking back." I said.