Shut up!

Fun Fact: Poltergeist's favorite color is black

~

Manticore and Poltergeist walked in together, yelling at each other as usual. 'What happened this time?' Hermes asked, opening a bottle of beer.

'Like five girls flirted with him on the home from our mission!' Manticore yelled.

'Is that a bad thing?' Kai asked, he was about seven.

'It wouldn't be.' Manticore smiled, 'If he was actually into women!'

'Hey, I'm Pan, I'm still into women dude.' Poltergeist smirked. 'Anyway, she's just jealous don't worry about it kid.'

'Shut up. You don't even know why they flirted with you.'

'Because I'm the attractive one of the group, obviously.' Poltergeist chuckled, 'Eyo, Herm. Toss me a bottle of whiskey will ya?'

'Catch.' Hermes tossed him one, he had to use his quirk but Poltergeist managed to catch it.

'Thanks, man.'

'Come on Poltergeist, I'm lesbian and even I can admit that Chronos is the hot one.'

Poltergeist hesitated, 'Fair enough.'

'What about me?'

'Oh, Chronos darling we were just talking about you!' Hermes smiled, 'Poltergeist call you hot.'

'I did not!' The ghost defended.

'Oh did he now?' Chronos cocked an eyebrow.

'No, I literally just said I didn't no.' Poltergeist said again, clearly flustered.

'Relax babe no harm done.' Chronos chuckled, pouring himself a bourbon.

'Is there anyone in this group who doesn't drink?' Manticore asked.

'You're holding wine.' Poltergeist said.

Manticore raised her glass of white wine, 'It's my happy hour fuck off.'

'Wait did you just call me babe?' Poltergeist covered his mouth.

'Maybe.' Chronos sneered, god messing with him was his favorite hobby.

'Eh- Whatever shut up!'

Chronos smiled mischievously, this was going to be fun. 'Mm, make me.' He sat his glass down and got really close to Poltergeist's face.

The ghost was flushing a dark gray, 'Get out of my face you ass.' He tried, but he didn't do anything other than tell him to back off.

'Well, you're not doing anything about it.' Chronos teased.

'Chronos, back off. It's rude to get in someone's face like this.'

Chronos only got closer until he kissed him, then backed off. 'Hm, I didn't think you'd mind. My bad.' He grabbed his bourbon and headed off.

Poltergeist froze the instant Chronos kissed him. 'I- Um- What just... What just happened?'

'I think Chronos just kissed you.' Manticore laughed. 'How do you feel? Accomplished?'

'Sh-Shut up!'

'What's wrong?' Kai asked Hermes.

'Polty has a huge crush on Chronos. He just doesn't want to admit it.'

'I do not!'

'See?'

~ Meanwhile

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck!' Chronos cursed breathily. 'Oh my god, I kissed him oh holy fucking shit oh my god what was I thinking oh my god oh my god.'

'What'd you do?' His roommate, Akhlys, asked.

'Shut up.'

'Mmkay.' He got back on his phone waiting for Chronos to tell him what happened.

'I kissed Poltergeist.' He finally said.

'There it is.' Ahklys turned his phone off and set it down. He'd lived with Chronos long enough to know what he's like. 'Yeah, so what you like him don't you?'

'Well... Yeah but-'

'There ya go problem solved can I go back to playing Candy Crush now?'

'You still play that?'

'I will not stop until I beat this damn game. Now is that all?'

'Well, I don't know if he likes me too y'know?'

Ahklys sighed, 'Oh bless your little heart. He likes you hun trust me.'

'How do you know?'

Ahklys started at him. Thinking back to all the different times Poltergeist and Chronos cared for each other, took care of each other, and openly showed that they romantically loved each other. 'Call it a hunch.'