Chapter 8 : Fights

We're on chapter 8 :^

This is the second day event fight that's supposed to happen instead of the baseball game. We're doing Boboiboy fighting one on one with the others that is willing to fight him because i want him to fight them :)

Boboiboy POV

Hello~ it's Cyclone. I'm currently getting ready to fight Nobara-senpai and I even got permission from sensei to go full power mode. If we didn't get a 'yes' , Blaze still would go full power. That one is uncontrollable. I don't know how Quake handle him. Haishh. But! I'm not planning to go full power since Solar asked us to keep it low for now. We need to follow his plan. I'm the fun one and he's the smart one here.

"Ne, should I beat you in one move senpai?" I asked her. "Hah! One move?! You're tryna say that you are beating me in on attack? Try me, new kid." Nobara-senpai replied. Haa! Is she taunting me??

"Okay then. Wind Dics" I threw three disc at her. Those are strong enough to defeat aliens robot so I hope she can handle it.

"What the?! Woah. Urgk! Arghh!" I heard her groan. Umm I just hope it didn't hurt her that much.

"Hmmm. Nobara OUT!" sensei declared.
I cheered because why not? It feels good defeating someone.

"Good match senpai!" I told her. "Yeah. Yeah. Good match kid." She replied while grumbling.

"Next?" sensei asked
"I'll try!" I heard Miwa-senpai said. I quite like her to be honest. She seems kind.

—————

"Ano..Boboiboy-kun" I heard her called me.
"You can go hard on me!" Miwa-senpai said
"Okay senpai!" I replied

I'm currently in my normal Boboiboy form and thinking of what elements to use. I am debating between Thunder and Solar...Well~ I'll use Thunder. I've used Solar yesterday so it's Thunder time

Elemental Power :
Boboiboy Thunderstorm

Third POV

"I'll start then. New Shadow Style : Simple Domain" Miwa start the attack. 'I can already tell that he's strong when he explained about his power but I hope this attack will at least scratch him'

'Hmm..interesting. She's not thinking that I'll get close to that right? Huh! No way. That's too easy and obvious' Thunder thought
"He's in the air!" Miwa said surprised. 'I cant move or Simple Domain will be dispelled'

"Huh. Easy kill. Thunder Spear!" Thunder uses his spear and throw it to Miwa from the air. The spear went into her domain and she got struck from the lightning that came from the spear. She fainted from the attack

"Miwa!" shoutes Momo
"Miwa out! Mechamato, go help her" said Gojo

"That was easy" Boboiboy told his sensei.
'Of course it was' Satoru thought

"That was fun. Anyone else wanna try?" Boboiboy asked them.

'What grade even is he?' thought Megumi, suddenly became curious. He then raised his hand "You want to go Megumi-kun?" Gojo asked him. "Hey! Your one of the sorcerer Solar saved" that grabbed everyone attention. "Yes. He did and I thanked you for that" Megumi agreed.

Elemental Power : Boboiboy Earthquake

Quake came out and looked at Megumi. "Hello Megumi-senpai. Let's do our best" He said while smiling. Megumi softly smiled and said "Yeah."

"Gama" large toads came out from Megumi's shadow and went straight to Quake. Two of the toads managed to pin his hands down. "Nue" Nue clapped its wings to struck Boboiboy with its lightning but it wasn't fast enough.

"Earth Grab" a large hand came out from the ground and grab Nue. Gempa looked at Megumi and asked him "I can't destroy him right?" Megumi just nodded, surprised from the hand and how he managed to get up after being pinned by his gama. "Well then... Earth Throw" "Nue!" Megumi shouted. Luckily it managed to return to Megumi's shadow before it got thrown away.

'What do I do with the toads' Quake thought.
"Okay! I got it." He turned his head just as he heard "Divine dog: Totality"
"Earth Wall!" the divine dog managed to scratch his wall. He dispelled the wall and it's Thorn time.

Elemental Power : Boboiboy Thorn

"Stunning Leaf Shuriken" the shuriken managed to hit the dog and it got immobilize. Megumi, surprised by the sudden change. "Creeping vine" Thorn uses his vine to flew near Megumi and "Woven Leaf"

The 'Woven Leaf' attack managed to wrapped Megumi when he finally stop being stunned and stop him from moving. "Megumi OUT!" Gojo announced loudly.

"Boboiboy won three straight match! Good match everyone! That's my student" He announced while clapping loudly may I add.

————-

"Good job! You managed to defeat all of them without a single scratch." praised Gojo
"Hehe. Thank you. But I didn't go all out like I wanted too" Boboiboy replied shyly
"I know~. If you did,there's going to be a lot of destruction right?" Gojo replied
"Yeah. Haha" he awkwardly laughed it off

"Now that's done. All of you have free time until Wednesday evening. My students will go back to Kyoto on Wednesday" Utahime told them.

"Before we dismisses you...may I know what grade is he?" Utahime turn her back to ask Gojo. Gojo smiled "He's currently Special Grade !" "Huh? Am i?" Boboiboy said. He didn't even know what grade he is.

"Special Grade?? Wait, special at that age??" Panda asked speechless
"T-that high?! shouted Momo and Nobara
"That's really impressive for a kid his age" praised Utahime ignoring Nobara and Momo
"He didn't even know his grade?" Mai asked
"To have that high of a rank. But it's no surprise if you look at his ability." Noritoshi replied Panda's question
"Yeah. You're right about that" Panda said

Author note :

I'm really bad at fighting scene 😭.
It sucks. I know and I can't accept it. It's so bad. But still, I need it for this chapter sooo you guys just have to hold the cringe in if it's cringey. I know it's been some times since the last update but I hope you like the chapter:))
Thank you for reading!

leave a comment and a vote if you like the chapter ;)

Update on : 2022/7/16
- 1031 words

Next update on : //