Announcement

Hello everyone! I know I haven't updated this story in quite some time, but don't worry I have not given up on this story in the slightest. However until the Night Parade Arc is finished, I cannot continue the main plot of this story, but I want to write more stuff related to our favorite ghost girl and of course Xander himself. That is why I present to you........

Erma: Burning Hunter! This is an Alternate Universe of Family is Forever! Now to clear up any misconceptions, no this is not replacing this story, it is just a new take that allows me to write more about Erma and the rest of our favorites! Now to ...

Erma: Burning Hunter! This is an Alternate Universe of Family is Forever! Now to clear up any misconceptions, no this is not replacing this story, it is just a new take that allows me to write more about Erma and the rest of our favorites! Now to give you an idea of what this new story will be like, here is the summary....

What if Xander was not a humble Firefighter? What if he was in a much more dangerous line of work that dealt with the supernatural? Phantasms, beings born from the fears of humans and supernaturals alike, they exist solely to devour other beings to satiate their unending hunger. An organization that has been around since ancient times have dedicated themselves to fighting this sinister threat. They are known as the Hunters of the Breaking Dawn, those who will shine light upon the beings of darkness. Humans that have a mastery of magic weaponry and form contracts with ancient monsters to combat the threat of the Phantasms. Xander hails from a prominent Hunter family and travels around the world, slaying Phantasms that dare try and attack humans. However Xander has his own set of regrets, particularly leaving behind the woman he loves and his two unborn twin daughters due to her father's threat on his life. However now that he has been stationed in a small town known as Blairwood things take an interesting turn. He meets a young half ghost, half human girl who takes an interest in him. Her mother however has connections to the woman he loves, it appears that his past has comeback to haunt him. Now Xander must battle the Phantasms and navigate his own messy personal history.

Now if this story interests you, the Bio and a prologue have already been posted! Please go check them out and leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments letting me know if you want to see more! Thank you all for your continued support on my stories!