"Hmm." The male slipped back under again. "Then you obviously did something wrong."

"He didn't," Marcos replied. Which was a lie. He really was on a lying roll. "From what he told me. He wouldn't like, dare. His girlfriend would punch him in the face and stuff."

Perhaps she'd put my cock in a cage and flush the key.

"Well, you can't exactly have any biceps when you spend most of the time strengthening your fingers," Then he was quiet for a while before he added, "Might be good at fingering though."

"Oh God, shut up." Marcos chuckled then shook his head. "Focus, Ace. This is important. He says his girlfriend has never avoided him before and she's not in his league so he doesn't want to lose her."

Even though he lied.

"So you're asking what he should do, to get her attention once again? Since she's avoiding his calls, and possibly his texts too?"

Marcos nods. "Uh huh,"

Ace slipped out again, but this time, he stood up from the mat and picked up the water bottle from the bonnet of the car. "He should just go over to her house and throw rocks on her window or something— Oww!"

He turned around and faced his blue haired friend, his hand rubbing the back of his head. "What was that for?"

Marcos couldn't stop laughing. "I was practicing my rock throwing abilities,"

"My head's not a window though," Ace replied, drinking the water from his bottle before emptying it and throwing it to a bin. "But I was being serious. Isn't that cute to some girls?"

"His girlfriend is different,"

"That's what they all say, but we all know, pussy is still what they have." Ace replied, "Or you could just do it the old fashioned way. Fuck her best friend."

"Oh my God," Marcos was gasping for air with the amount of laughs leaving his lips. "She doesn't have a best friend! And what the hell, Ace?!"

"Wait. So she's different, cool, and dramatic, but she doesn't have a best friend?" The guy shook his head. "Nah. Shit don't add up. They always have a best friend. Someone uglier to rub it in their faces or something."

Marcos sighed. He had no idea why he brought this up in the first place. "She's not like that,"

"Do you know her?"

Marcos was looking away, hiding his face with his hand. "Ah, well, not exactly —"

"I bet he's never even shown you her picture," Ace gave out a dramatic sigh. "This computer nerds. She probably doesn't exist."

He looked at him now. "She does!"

"Are you like really sure?" Ace said, resting on the car and folding his arms. "Like really sure?"

Was he?

No, of course he was! Alex was his girlfriend and she did exist, and maybe their relationship methods were unorthodox but that didn't mean anything!

Ace shrugged. "Told ya,"

Marcos only stuck out his tongue out at him before he felt his phone vibrate. At first, he wanted to ignore it, thinking it was him, but when it rang again, he brought it out of his pocket.

A is calling.

He suddenly shot out of his chair and walked far away from his friend who called his name though he ignored it and picked her call.

Her voice felt like rain on his skin. Pleasing, but cold. "Why didn't you pick my calls?"

"I thought it was someone else," He replied then before she could ask who it was, said, "Are you mad at me, A? You wouldn't even talk to me. Did I do something wrong?"