10 - A Divorcee

Vihaan cleared his throat to ease the awkward environment.

Vihaan: I guess now you all should get back to your work. (He said to all the employees)

Sana: Ya ya sir. Ok guys, get back to your work. (She said to the employees)

All the employees walked towards their cabinets. Only Sana, Vihaan, Veer and his siblings were now standing there.

Veer: Now, I and Vihaan have work, so we are going to my cabin. Don't do any kind of stupidity, go wherever you want but don't disturb anyone. Ok? (He said to Pihu, Ishika and Neel)

Trio: Ok Veer Bhai. (They nodded their head like small kids)

Sana: Don't worry sir, I will take care of them. I will give them visit of whole company. (She said with extra sweet smile)

Ishika and Pihu rolled their eyes.

Neel: Are we looking like kids to you? This is our company, so we don't need anyone's help for visiting it. Don't worry Sana, you can do your work, we can handle ourselves. (He said by giving a forced smile to Sana)

Sana: So..sorry sir. I didn't mean that. (She said with embarrassment)

Veer: Sana, you don't need to take care of them, they are enough capable of taking care of themselves. Bring Mr. Mehra's file in my cabin. And Neel come with me for 10 minutes, I need to discuss something with you about upcoming project. (He said to Neel)

Sana left from there.

Neel: What? Me? Bhai, I am not here to do any work. And if you are forgetting, then let me remind you that I handle external matters of business, not internal. (He protested like a child)

Veer gave him a hard glare which was enough for Neel to shut his mouth. He nodded his head slowly. They left towards Veer's cabin leaving Pihu and Ishika alone.

Ishika: Now what? What are we gonna to do? Are we just going to roam around? (She asked in bored voice)

Pihu: Di you both can roam around, I have some work. I will meet you both later. (She said and started walking)

Ishika: Pihu, wait. What work do you have here? Where are you going by leaving me alone here? (She asked with raised eyebrow)

Pihu: Umm... Di, I guess I will be bored, so I am just going to some employee's cabinet for a little chit-chat. (She said nervously)

Ishika: And who is that employee? (She asked suspiciously)

Pihu: Um.. Ri..Riddhima. (She whispered slowly, but Ishika heard her)

Ishika: Ahh. Now I got it, why you wanted to come here. You also wanted to meet that girl Riddhima, right? (She asked with little annoyance)

Pihu: Di, I just want to do friendship with her. You also saw that she is a nice girl, so there's no problem. And what do you mean by 'You also'? Who else wanted to meet her? (She asked with confused face)

Ishika thought about Neel.

Ishika: No one. Don't try to change the topic. I don't understand what's so special in that girl that you are hell bent in doing friendship with her. (She threw her hands in the air due to irritation)

Pihu: I don't know di. But it's just... I can't explain you, but it's just that I see a good friend in her. You also know that, most of the people want do friendship with us, just because we are Singhania. I sometimes feel alone, I feel like I need someone who can be my real friend. Who can give me a sense of relief and peace, who would not try to become my friend for money or fame. I guess Riddhima gives me that kind of feeling. Although she doesn't talk much, but whenever she is around me, I feel happy. (She said emotionally)