Who is this man?

ENZO'S OFFICE:

I look up and see a tall man in a black hood, though I couldn't see his face I can recognize that voice from anywhere. "Samuel." I say under my breath. I walk up to him and throw my glasses to the table. "You have no right to come into my home and mess with me. This happens outside, not fucking here." He brings the gun in between my eyes. "Do it, I fucking dare you Samuel. Do it. Shoot me." Maybe he finally grew some balls. He shoots but luckily I could get out of my way before he could shoot my head. The bullet hits my arm instead, I look at my arm and take my good arm and slp the gun out of his hand. He laughs and looks at the room Ana is in. "I took a little peak at the princess in your room, eh? It'd suck for you to have to get her taken from you, wouldn't it?" I punched him right in his nose. "Don't you dare talk about her like that!" She wakes up quietly, I didn't hear her get out of bed or her footsteps. I continue to beat him as she secretly watches and listens behind the door frame. "Le pones una mano encima y te disparo con tu propia maldita arma, hijo de puta!(You lay a hand on her and I'll shoot you with your own fucking gun, son of a bitch!)" I hear sniffling. I look up to see Ana standing near the door frame in tears watching me on top of Samuel beating him. "Ana?" He looks up at her. "Hey beautiful." I look back down at him and punch him in his other eye. She breaks out and sobs. "Please Enzo stop!" She falls onto her knees with her head in her hands. "Fuck!" I get off of him as I see him reaching for the gun. I kick it away from his reach and go to Ana. "Princess, please. It's okay, it's all over now."

Ana's POV:

"Go to the bedroom, I'll get him out of here." He says in the calmest voice possible. I get up and go onto the bed. Enzo deals with the man and comes back to the room. I look at him and spot the blood stained part of his shirt. "Your arm!" I point to his arm as he realizes he'd been shot. "Fuck!" He runs to the bathroom and grabs gauze and alcohol. I ran in and helped him wrap the gauze around his arm after he cleaned it with alcohol. "I have so many questions." I tell him as we go to the kitchen. "I need a drink first." He grabs a beer from the fridge. "First, why was there a beaten up man in the doorway of your office and why are you fucking shot?!" He takes a sip of his beer and looks at me. "That was Samuel Rodrigez, my worst enemy." Enemy? Why does he have fucking enemies?! I thought he was just a fucking strip club owner?! "Elaborate." He takes a deep breath. "Samuel, he um... He and my family have problems, but there's only one person in my family he's after. Me." I look at him so confused. "O-okay but why do you know how to fix a bullet wound?" He takes another sip of his beer. "This isn't the first time I've been shot by him. He almost shot me in the head but I managed to dodge the bullet." What if I caught feelings for him? What kind of stuff would I be getting myself into...?

Hii, sorry for the short chapter. I tried hard on this one :)