Guess who's back?

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up cuddling on a pillow. I groan. "Mmm daddy!!" He comes out of the bathroom in a dress shirt, tie, and dress pants. "Yeah baby?" I sit up and stretch. "What time is it?" He looks at the clock beside the bed and fixes his tie. "8:00" My eyes open and widen. "WHAT?! DAMN IT I'M GONNA BE LATE!" He laughs. "Baby don't worry, I'm also your boss. You don't work for anyone else, I'm not mad." I feel relieved. I go back to sleep for a couple hours and wake up to go to work. I walk in the place and feel everyone's eyes on me. "Uhh, Chant. Why is everyone staring me down?" I whisper over to Chant. He laughs without giving me an answer. Veronica (one of the strippers) walks past me. "I don't get to come into work later because I'm fucking my boss." Everyone laughs and rolls their eyes at me. I quickly ran up to Enzo's office. "What the fuck?!" He looks up from his paper and pen. "Excuse me?" I throw my purse on his couch. "Why is everyone saying that I'm fucking you?! Did you fucking tell them?!" He puts his pen down and gets up. "I didn't tell them shit! You need to calm the hell down! Just because they came up with some sort of conclusion to why you're late doesn't mean you get to blame me!" I feel small in his presence, when he yells at me I just want to break down. "I'm sorry." I walk to the couch and sit down for the rest of the day fiddling with my fingers and shaking my leg anxiously. I see Enzo throw his pen because it was out of ink, I know I stressed him. I have fix it somehow. He grabs another pen and I get and go under his desk. "What are you doing Ana?" I unzip his pants and take out his dick. I feel him get hard in my hand. I put him in my mouth and sucked. "Fuck, Ana stop." I know he doesn't want me to stop, this is helping him. "Shit, Ana I'm going to fucking cum-" I feel his cum going to the back of my throat, I moan as I take as much of it as I can. I swallow it all and take him out of my mouth. "Baby, what was that for?" He says putting his dick back in his underwear and zipping his pants up. "I'm sorry daddy, I know I was bad... I just thought that you would be using me... Losing my virginity means a lot to me even if it doesn't mean anything to you. I thought you were just using me and would gloat to everyone about it..." I explain why I acted like that. "Princess it's okay." He brings me up to his lap and kisses me. "If you want to give your virginity to me then you can, I'll take it and treasure it baby." His words make me feel safe in his arms. I throw both of my legs on either side of him and hug him. He holds my waist and kisses my neck.

Enzo's POV:

I smile at her and set her off of me and in my chair. "Daddy!! Where are you going!" She frowns as she sees me walk by the door. "To close." She smiles and I tell everyone to go home. After everyone leaves the building I come back to the office and pick her up in my arms. "Baby?" She looks at me and hums. "What do you want to do today?" She thinks to herself and says "Can we stay here for a little bit? I wanna take a nap." She looks down at me while sitting on the desk in front of me. "Of course." I smile then put my chin on her knees. I feel her legs shaking beneath me. "Hm?" I use my hands to separate her thighs. She shivers due to my silver rings. "So sensitive." I start rubbing her thighs up and down closely to her weak spot. "What's your safe-word baby?" She says shakily. "R-red. Please please touch me!" For someone as innocent as her, I would've never thought of her to want to be touched this bad. I open her legs wider and spread her, I put my finger on her clit and start rubbing. Her whimpering and making such adorable sounds just makes me want to pound her even more. I stop so she can catch her breath. My finger slowly entered her opening, the second I put my finger in her legs were shaking and she was filling my entire office with her precious moans. I go faster and faster every moan she makes, the faster I go the more her legs shake around me. She quickly overstimulated and came all over my desk and fingers. She caught her breath once more and deeply exhaled. I decided to lick it up. My tongue coming near her clit makes her legs shake around my head. I grab her legs and lick off her adorable pussy. "D-daddy" I look up after finishing and she looks down at me and I pull down her skirt. "Thank you..." I smile. "No need to say thank you princess, you'll get this anytime you want." She smiles and nods to me. "Come on, let's get you home." I pick her up and take her to the car. I drive up to the house and she her asleep in the seat. I get out of the car and pick her up, I unlock the door trying not to be so loud. I go upstairs with her in my arms and set her to bed. I then walk to the office in the next room and put on my glasses. I hear a gun cock, "Guess who's back, bitch." I look up and see...

Hi everyone!! I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger but just wait and see!