The Family Reunion ❤️

Start from the beginning

They all nodded hearing him.

Mahir: can we meet her doctor?

Doctor: yes you can but after she gets shifted to the general ward.. and right now we have given her a sedative as the pain was unbearable.

Doctor: anyways any two please come to the general ward. We need to shift her there and some formalities need to be done.

Mihir: I'll go..

Mahir looked at him staring who he was but Bela smiled at him saying "ohk! But take Adharv with you!"

Adharv: ok bari maa.

They nodded and the doctor left from there..Mahir sat on the chair with his hands covering his face leaving a sigh of relief. Bela knelt on her knees holding his hands.

Bela: she's fine Mahir.. bacha kia bhagwan ne usey.. you succeeded.. now please don't stress yourself.

She said rubbing his hands in her when he looked at him with tears in his eyes.

Mahir: you don't know Bela.. tumhare jane ke baad.. itna kuch hua hai.. itna galat kia hai maine.. ajj agar main usey bacha nahi pata na toh main kabhi khudko maaf nahi kar pata..

He said as the tears flowed from his cheeks. Mihir who stood behind silently just stared at him and smiled thinking  you managed to break the shell Shravani.. you did it.. uncle is back to normal..the way he was.. you did it my love.. you did it.

Just then Adharv waves at him and he nods leaving with him.

The other family members were shocked to see Mahir behaving like this as they stood with their eyes widened.

Vish: oh my god Mahir.. you... You realised..

She asked still shocked.

Vikrant: my doll did it.. she just made me so proud.. we all got back our Bela because of her..

Kuhu: sirf bhabhi he nahi.. humare Mahir bhai v hume wapas mil gaye Vish..

She said smiling wiping her tears.

Bela: app sab  kehna kya chahte ho? Mahir.. kyu  yeh sab ase bol rhe ho? Kya hua tha appko? Aur Shravani.. usne kya prove kar dia? Usne Appko jeet lia? App log kehna kya chahte ho?

Hearing her questions they stood silent not knowing if they should tell her all the truth.

Mahir looked at everyone who shook their head telling him to just quit the matter but his heart felt so heavy.. he just couldn't hold back the mistakes he did.. he felt so guilty and only by telling everything he could put down the burden.. so he decided to tell te truth to Bela after all she had the right to know everything.

He narrated everything to her starting from the accident spot where he saw just Shravani but not her.. then he saw the cctv footage where because of Shravani and her stupidity Bela got that accident.. how all of them were bound to believe that shravani was the cause... How he stated that he wants Shravani to stay away from him.. how he have avoided her throughout this year.. how he have kept her deprived of his love.. how she has always craved for his fatherly love.. and instead of him being so mad on her she has always loved him and the whole family.. and today when she finally brought her back he did got a virtual slap on his face for all the mistakes he had done.

Mahir: I'm just so bad... I failed as a father...

He said crying while Bela sat there looking at him blankly and the tears flowed from her eyes uncontrollably.

Bela: app asa kaise kar sakte ho Mahir? Uss bachhi ke sath? Jo humari beti hai? Kyu?  Woh bechari...

She couldn't hold back her sobs ... Her heart clenched thinking about the pain her daughter has went through.

Vish: humne kitni koshish ki usey samjhane ki.. manane ki.. lekin he was do blinded with anger and sorrows of your loss that the real  Mahir inside him just got lost somewhere.

Vish said crying sitting beside Bela..

Kuhu: Shravani was never a curse Bhai.. halat jimmedar the woh nahi.. woh accident.. shayad kahi na kahi woh wajah thi par it was destined..

Bela: no.. it was planned and Shravani was never a cause.

She said when everyone looked at her shocked as well as confused..

Vikrant: what do you mean by planned?

Bela: woh sab kuch planned tha... And Shravani was just .. ek mohra thi aur unintentionally woh used hui thi... There actual motive was to take me away.. not to kill me and that's the reason I'm still alive after being kidnapped by them ... They just wanted to torture me... And they did.. they did until all I wanted was just to die.. jindagi battar lagne lagi thi . Laga tha ki shayad maut he mujhe azadi dila payegi.. par na woh mujhe jeene de rahe the aur nahi mujhe marne de rahe the.. jinda lash jaisi thi main.. maine umeed chor di thi ki main wapas kabhi roshni dekh paungi.. woh andhera he mera sandar ban chuka tha.. roshni kaisi hoti hai woh main bhul chuki thi.. mujhe yakeen hi chuka tha ki main wapas Mahir de.. meri bacchi se... Mere parivaar se kabhi mil nahi paungi.. jindagi jeene ke liye sabse jaruri umeed hoti hai.. aur jab koi insan umeed kho deta hai toh woh jyada din tikta nahi.. maine kayi saal pehle he umeed kho di thi.. par fir v main mar nahi payi... Ya yun kaho ki mujhe marne nahi dia.. jor jabardasti mujhe jinda rakha gaya taki woh mere life ko living hell bana paye jisme woh kamyab bhi rahe..  bhagwan se Biswas uthne laga tha.. main pray karna v chor dia tha ki mujhe waha se koi bacha ke jaye  but just like a fairy.. my little baby came to my rescue.. woh mujhe us janjal se bahar le ayi . Mujhe usne firse roshni se waqqif karaya... main Mahir tumse mil payi.. aone parivaar se mil payi.. hoe could you even be like that to a girl like her? Kaise Mahir? she was a never a curse Mahir.. she was the angel jiske wajah se main yaha hu ...

She said with her eyes flowing without break  when Mahir's eyes flowed more and his heart clenched with guilt.. it was aching so badly that he wanted to just die...

How could I do that to my daughter? How could I? Kaise kar lia maine yeh.. jab dil me pyaar tha.. bar bar lagta tha ki shayad main galat hu toh kyu us dil ki nahi suni? Kyu apne dimaag ko hamehsa apne dil pe haavi hone dia..

Par jo ho chuka hai usey main badal nahi sakta.. jo hua bohot galat hua par apni galati main sudharna chahta hu.. jitna galat maine past mein apni bacchi ke sath kia .. woh sab main present me thik karunga... Apni beti ko woh har khushi dunga jiski woh haqdar hai.. usey har burai se bachaunga.. uske liye har sahi decision lunga.. ab main uski dhaal banunga.. yeh wadaa hai mera khudse..

Vish: par tujhe torture.. what do you mean Bela.. kaun the woh log? Aur unlogo ne ada tere sath he kyu kia? Itne saal tak tujhe kaid rakha... Aur sab ko yeh samjhne dia ki tu mar  chuki hai jab ki tu jinda thi.. ek aisi jindagi jee rahi thi jo maut se v battar hai.. 

She asked and everyone looked at Bela  eager for her reply. Mahir was brought back from his trance as he too looked at her waiting for her reply. He " it was him" words rang in his ears as she said it when they first found her outside that cottage. He looked at Vikrant who looked equally curious just as him ..
Bela's face stiffened and her eyes became emotionless as all the tortuous days and worst nights came flashing through her mind .. her voice became hoarse and eyes filled with rage and disgust as her hands clenched and she said..

Bela: Ritik and Vyom..

~ To Be Continued ~

( 6 days to go besto BookLover_GM❤️)
Total_words: 2000

A/N: you guys keep on asking for more and regular updates! Kis haq se?😂 Na app hume follow karte hai na app humare story ke parts par  vote karte hai.. ek kaam bakhubi karte hai woh hai demotivate jo appke judgemental comments karte hai... Motivate nahi kar sakte toh demotivate bhi mat kijiye!  Jab app vote nahi kar rahe toh apko haw bhi nahi banta that you come and judge! Ekbar is story ki category dekh lijiyega! It's fiction! So agar app yaha logics dhundne aye hai then this is not the place for you!🙏
About my own readers, I love you guys and thankful for all the love and support you shower on me!❤️