chapter 3

Chapter 3
Kiro's at school

JAY JAY'S POV

Another fcking morning, I woke up and started to do my routines. I lived with my aunt and her family
And masasabi Kong complete sila d katulad ng akin.

By the way let's not talk about it, I went down the stairs and saw kuya Andrew sitting in the dining area, he's my cousin but acts more like my dad. As usual he was holding his newspaper and reading it while drinking coffee.

He saw me and smiled "Jade are you off to school?" He asked

I just nodded as a response, I don't actually eat breakfast so he didn't question me about it.
Without saying anything I left the house.

My first day was terrible and kiro didn't go to school so everything was way worse

I got to school with my car, and yeah I was the one driving it. I went to the gate and the stares were so annoying, what's wrong and all of their eyes are on me?!

Ngayon lang ba sila nakita Ng tao na ganito Ang suot? Stupid creatures.

I didn't mind them, nakarating nako sa room ko, I did not expect section f is full of boys, well it's an advantage for me. I don't want brats here, honestly nakakairita sila.

Pagpasok ko I saw the 3 boys who just also came in yesterday, let me introduce my somehow childhood companions. I wouldn't call them friends, I don't have one, on a second thought maybe just one but I don't trust easily.
"Good morning jade!"
"Morning empress!"
"Hi, Jay Jay!"

Bati Ng tatlong kumag

"Where's kiro?" Walang gana kong sagut habang Hindi pinansin Ang mga bati nila
Mukhang na dismaya sila sa tanong ko, nagpout pa si sapph.

I swear kung wala lang kami dito sa fcking school na toh, I already punched him.

I sat down waiting, he should be here by now. It's already 7:45 and class starts at 8:00, obviously as a consistent school model he shouldn't be late. oh, great our adviser is here,bakit wala pa si kiro.

What's taking him so long? It's freaking 8:30 already, the first period is almost finished. Matutulog nalang sana ako when the door slammed open and it revealed two boys with red hair, the only difference was its shade. One is chestnut red and one is old red.

Both of them didn't bother to greet and just headed to their seats. The one with the chestnut red hair sat next to the annoying and grumpy person yesterday while yung old red ang buhok ay nasa harap ko at hinalikan ang noo ko, I smiled for the first time in this school.

He sat on my right then whispered
"Hi princess, it looks like you're sleepy"
He said and i just nodded
"You can sleep on my shoulder"
He said with a small smile and i accepted his offer.

I leaned on his shoulder and drifted to sleep

After a while

*Yawn* it's nice that no one dared to wake me up, i was in a good mood until one of the three tapped my shoulder and said
"Jade its P.E. we have to go to the auditorium"
Oh god i forgot, ughh i hate this subject and I'm still tired
I wish they have something interesting there....

TBC

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

HI IF I HAVE READERS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, ACTUALLY NO ONE READS THIS SO ITS FINE.
JUST TO EXPLAIN I WAS SWIMMING IN DEADLINES AND THIS SEM BREAK IS ONLY MY FREE TIME SO
MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
LOVE LOTS 💖