- 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 -

| 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 |

11:00 am

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

your first couple of periods flew by and you stopped over to your locker to change your shoes for the gym. you looked over your locker to see semi talk to the same girl last time.

they gotta be dating or something.

you looked to the side where the main door was and recognized a tall figure with another. there was tendou and his friend you've heard of and had an encounter with once. ushijima-

"hello," he walked by you and tipped his head like a gentleman. you did the same and thought back on what you just did. why?

"she's a singer" tendou talked about you, pointing his finger in your direction

"he is too" you closed your locker and bent down to tie your shoes. the two boys came over in your direction and hovered your body. you felt intimidated and instantly wondered if ushijima knows the relationship between you and satori.

you gave him a quick glance but he was already looking at you. "what song?" ushijima asked

"sweet." tendou answered

"no the song-" ushi looked at him

"yeah...sweet" tendou turned to him

"what song y/n?"

you were surprised he knew your name and you gave the same answer tendou did. "what's so sweet?"

"IT'S THE SONG!" tendou shook his shoulders, "GOODNESS!"

you walked with them in the hallways and ushijima still didn't understand what you both were referring to. tendou handed him a pair of wired headphones to listen to a snippet of the song but he ended up listening to it all.

tendou took a breath and looked over at you, "how are you?"

"good-" you nodded, "yourself?"

"i woke up with a cramp" he pointed down to his leg that was bandaged up. you gasped and bent down to look at it. "did you check in with the nurse?"

"no i just came to school," he said

"it's 11:00..."

"late late late~" he playfully sang, "come on, sing with me"

"you'll only hear my singing voice one time" you chuckled, "i swear"

"i'm sure i can make you sing again," he said, "it was nice"

"maybe a different song" he laughed and scratched his neck

"i agree" you smiled. ushijima gave his final thoughts on the song but got all technical with the details. the beat, the melody, the verse, the symphony. you could see the regret get to tendou when he was hearing all of this.

the gym was right in front of you and the two boys stopped with you. ushijima waved and turned back in the direction he was supposed to go to. tendou jogged over to you and reached his hand out, "text me after?"

"why~" you cooed, reaching your hand out to him.

"you're my driving partner," he said, "well a little one."

you took your hand back right before he was gonna hold it and you turned, "not anymore."

"f/n"

you slowly turned and saw his eyes look in the other direction as if he was embarrassed. "please" he finally looked at you, "i said you liked to travel, let's go somewhere different"

"you convinced me" you rolled your eyes and he held onto your hand, squeezing it gently. "afterschool behind the teacher's parking lot, i'll be in my car"

"you'll hear a song to find me."

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 8:01 am |