- 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐬 -

| 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 |

12:40 am

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

the drive wasn't so bad from the party all the way to his house. he kept you in good company and nothing felt weird. the seat you were in was sunken though. how did that happen?

you stayed in the car while he found a parking spot. the radio played, "apocalypse" by cigarettes after sex.

foreshadowing?

he got out of the car and the music stopped suddenly. you turned your head to him on your side of the car door and opened it for you, "follow me"

and you did just that. you went up a couple of stairs, about 3 flights. each staircase had syringes on the ground and packets of...snow. let's just call it snow.

"hope that doesn't bother you," he said, finding his keys

"as long as it isn't yours" you answered, "i'm good"

"kay-" he unlocked his door and the scent of husky pine and vanilla filled your senses. smells so good- like those expensive candles.

he took his shoes off and threw his black denim jacket on the couch across, "i'll hang that up for you"

he's sweet.

"thanks" you gave him your cardigan and he smiled. you looked around the apartment complex and saw an ashtray on the kitchen counter. there was a balcony outside with a view of a narrow road.

"i'm gonna wash my face" he mumbled, "you can watch tv if you'd like"

"where's the remote?" you asked him

he lifted up his grey t-shirt to wipe his face and you looked down at his v-line. he looked above his eyes and smirked, "uh"

he came closer to you and past your neck, "behind you"

you twitched slightly but not noticeably, "alright."

he didn't have regular cable but youtube and disney plus were available. "ooo" you said to yourself. you heard the sink run in the other room and imaged him resting his hands on the side of the sink, leaning over the faucet.

you touched your face and shook your head. what am i doing here again?

a new school semester of senior was happening in 3 days. "last year of high school" you leaned on the couch, "time goes by so fast."

"you put something on?" he came back with a rag over his shoulder. you looked at him and he looked back at you, "do you know how to use it?"

"yes." you said, "i was waiting for you, so we can watch something together."

"oh, you were?" he softly grinned, "cool let me get a pillow"

he went into another room and put a cold pillow on your thighs, "there."

𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿...