☽ 7 ☾

The Sacrifice and realization  

Her head pounded in her ears when her consciousness came back to her. She felt the cold metal and the searing pain of wolfsbane and chains on her wrists and ankles. If she's right then she's in the tomb. If she's wrong then she's fucked. 

"Loki?"

"Yes, Love?"

"I'm gonna die, aren't I?"

". . . yes, love."

"Peachy."

Her voice rasped through the enclosed area. There was no one else down there so she sighed in relief. Caroline isn't down here like she was originally. Damon came to save the two and killed Maddox canonically. They're friends so he would still come and save her. . . Right?

Apparently she's wrong. As the sun got lower in the sky, she realized no one was coming. Either they didn't know she was gone or they didn't care.

"When I die. . . Will I go to the other side?"

"Yes. You are a supernatural creature after all."

So she planned. 

She planned a way to come back. She is a witch too after all. 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"She was out for a day but at least she isn't even putting up a fight. She was talking to herself a lot though, so she's a little bit of a nut job." She heard the masculine voice of Maddox coming down the stairs before Klaus answered with, "Ah, yes I figured that as soon as I saw her. It's okay though. All the best people are a little mad."

When the man's face came into her vision, a scent overpowered her surroundings. 

Pine trees, chocolate, whiskey and. . . pomegranates. . . paint.

"You were there." Her voice was cracky and her throat was dry. "I am everywhere." His voice vaguely answered with a smirk as he looked down to her. He felt something deep in his chest every time he's seen her, but he just placed it as intrigue or excitement from finally getting to break the curse that has plagued him for a thousand years. 

"Yeah, you were in Ric. . . And at that bar and in the woods. Kitty and I knew but we let you play instead of tattling and this is what I get? Mhm." The girls eyelids drooped a little and Maddox chanted. Klaus' eyes travelled her face, as if wanting to remember every detail of the night. "So, how did you get me? Maddox did it I assume. Where's. . . Gretel? Hansel and Gretel right? Hansal do be dead. Burnt as fuck."  She giggled as the moon and her injuries begun to affect her.