"what if i went as Hellagur instead?"

He maybe old, but by god is he such a badass, well, in my humble opinion.

Selecting Hellagur, i semi-expected for my brain to implode as knowledge was shoved into my brain. Fighting style, history and morals were shoved into my mind. It didn't overwrite my memories though, it more like, stored itself as knowledge simular to reading fiction.

How do i explain it?... Think of it like this, you read a book of history, and it's interesting, so your brain is like "this will be remembered forever". That kinda thing, you get me?

Bringing up my hand, i rub my aching temple, however, this time i felt the familiar feeling of my- sorry, Hellugar's gloves.

Tiamat : this... Is interesting.

I look at my gloved hand before giving it a little clench, testing "my" strength. I let out a hum before dropping my hand and looking towards Mondstabt, maybe i should join the adventure guild to earn some cash, definitely​ can't get a regular job until i have a good reputation among the locals.

Next thing i checked out was my sword, if i remember correctly, it was called "Decapitator" an Odachi as well. A pretty fucking big Odachi honestly.

An Odachi is basically a katana, but Hellagur's Odachi was fucking huge, the man was 193cm tall, yet the sword is nearly as tall as the man himself. Now you add the fact that he is 44 years old, and you realize that this old man could fold you like an omelette.

And in his Operator files, he is Excellent in every category, except Arts.

He could solo bosses for a reason.

Unsheathing the Odachi, i let out a test swing using all the strength, it was a blur to the normal eye, but for Hellagur's trained eye, it simply seem like i swung it with moderate strength.

Fuck, he's so cool.

Sheathing the blade, i went back to business to walking towards the city of Mondstabt, along the way i glanced towards the bushes to see a speck of white, almost silver hair poking out. I let out a short laugh before turning towards the best boy.

Tiamat : come out, you still have a few things to learn about stealth.

He didn't seem to move for a few seconds before stepping out.

Razor : you, don't smell familiar, a traveller?

Tiamat : you could say, are you simply uncertain of my intentions for heading towards Mondstabt? Then you needn't worry, i simply want to sign in to the adventurers guild.

Razor nodded his head towards before slowly leaving, making sure to keep an eye on me as he left. Come to think of it, does Hellagur still smell like blood? I did use him a few times for daily farming in Arknights.

Shrugging my shoulders, i went back to walking on the dirt road and take a deep breath of air. It really did smell wonderful compared to the constant rain and fumes back home.

.

.

.

I could already see the bridge leading into the city ahead of me, however the sight of the traveller walking in alongside Amber surprised me.

"hm, i'm at the start of it all huh?"

I still continued on my way towards the inside of the city, i wanted to atleast get myself signed in before Stormterror comes crashing down. Getting closer to the gates, i slow down as a knight approaches me.

Favonious Knight : greetings respectable traveller! What is your business in the city of Mondstabt?

Tiamat : only came to sign in to the adventurers guild, nothing more, nothing less.