Prologue

Her Pov

I stare at my phone fear course through my whole body….. What the fuck is happening I stare at the video again… my hands started to shiver I dropped the phone in the bed…. I sat in the ground staring at the phone how who…. There are so many questions running in my mind….. I heard an ping of notification in my phone I stare at it whether to open or not….. Taking an deep breath I picked the phone unlocking it I saw an text from an private number….. The same number which sent me the video before I opened the text started reading it….. Hi baby doll did you like the video I sent. Don’t try to contact anyone or else. You don’t want this video to become viral do as I say. Meet me tonight at the xxx place at midnight…… I stare at the text why this is happening to me tears started to fall from my eyes……. Hell I tried to think who did this but I couldn’t find anything….. Fuck I wiped my tears away I can’t sit down and cry I have to meet this person tonight for now I know it must be someone here did this……

I washed my face and got out of the room I am staying….. My family and everyone came to jaipur for my elder sister marriage….. Actually she is my elder cousin who is the only one treats me as an family member in this so called family…… my name is aanya sachdev youngest and black sheep of the sachdev family who are from Mumbai….. Rannvijay sachdev has three sons and one daughter he is the Head of sachdev family and my grandfather too…. I am the only daughter of the youngest son of sachdev family….. My parents are not alive they died when I was 5 years old… my dad married my mom who is in South Indian without my grandfather permission….. so he was disowned from his family and my parents stayed in chennai where I was born and stayed till 5years old…. After that tragedic accident my grandfather took me in and no one in the family liked me….. So he sent me away to boarding school…..

Noone in this family know what I studied or where I live or what I do….. Its been 18 years I stayed in boarding school and joined college stayed in hostel most of my life in Delhi….. I only came to sachdev house on vacation and the only person who is nice to me was my elder sister neha….. She is the daughter of eldest son of the Rannvijay and princess of this family…. Without including me she is the only girl child of the sachdev family they don’t consider me because of my mother’s bloodline…… I don’t care what this family thinks of me but I am grateful to my grandfather who paid my fees for boarding school…. I am an grade A student got full scholarship to my college and currently I am working in bangalore which Noone in my family knows…… hell they even doubt if I am completed my high school or not….. But who cares I already earn money and live separately from this family…..

Neha di got engaged last month I heard that when she invited me to her engagement…. Ofcourse Noone told me that except neha di when I reached the house for engagement they all are shocked and looked at me with hatred and disgust….. I am all used to there glares which didn’t affected me least bit…. When I heard it was an arranged marriage between two big family for money and power….. I was shocked at first I didn’t know how neha di agreed to this marriage but when I saw her she was so happy…. I guess she liked the groom so much ofcourse she is the obedient daughter of sachdev family never gone against her parents…. No wonder she agreed for this marriage after her engagement I immediately left the house I didn’t want to stay there anymore…. Now here I am in jaipur at this mansion of singhania family…. I came to jaipur yesterday to attend neha di marriage function which starts in two days so here I am….

Next chapter will be updated on tomorrow.....

Please do vote and comment.......