Last Part

At P'Aof House

Were here P.....

Nu:            P' how's Hia?

P'Aof:       He probably sleeping now.. I checked on him awhile ago and feed him then he take his medicine. He has no fever since this morning.. so I think he'll be ok. Come on kids..        your dinner is ready. Let's eat na.. before you go home.

While at the kitchen...

Nu:      P' can I sleep here with Hia?

P'Aof:       That would be nice Nong... actually Zee is not in a mood since yesterday.. not because he is sick. but you know the reason why.. and just this afternoon after you guys left.. he is so sad maybe because he wanted to go with you and also bc of you na.. you know it already Nong?

He don't want to eat anything at first so I need to force him. Your Hia is so stubborn. Hope you can settle this na.... hmm this is the first time I saw my child like that. What did you do? ha..ha.. just kidding Nong but I know he is different now... far from what he is before hope it's for good na.

Maxx:       I strongly agreed to that P'Aof. As I said awhile ago Nu, Zee is not the same as before but  in a goodway.. I never seen him like this before.

Nu:            Thank you very much P'.. it's a big help so I clear my mind. Thank you P'Aof. I think I will  stay here tonight and talk to Hia tomorrow.

Nat and Maxx go home after dinner.

NuNew got into Zee's room and saw him sleeping.

He change his cloths and clean his face and brush his teeth before going to bed beside Zee.

He checked Zee's forehead if he has a fever.. and thankfully he has not.

He look at Zee with love in his eyes and sadness because he admitted to his self that he is wrong about thinking Zee and Lezzy and he got jealous.. that's his problem he is so jealous to Lezzy and that's the point of all of this happening.

He kissed Zee's check and said goodnight to him.
He hug Zee and said... Im sorry Hia please forgive me.

I love you.

Closed his eyes and went to sleep.

2 AM

Zee felt heavy in his arms... as he open his eyes... he saw NuNew sleeping peacefully beside him. his head is on his arms and his hands wrapped around him. He is so happy seeing his Nu like that.

He can't explain his feelings right now.. all he know is he is so happy. He hug NuNew tightly and kiss him on the forehead. Im sorry... and thank you Nu.

NuNew is feeling hard in breathing and feeling that someone is pressing him... when he open his eyes he saw Zee hugging him tightly.

NuNew:     Hia... I can't breath...

Zee:           Ohhh.. sorry my Nu... did I wake you? hmmm?? sorry na.. I'm just feeling so happy when I saw you sleeping beside me.. I just wanted to hug you.

NuNew:    hmmm... it's ok Hia.. let's hug more then.. he.he.. 🤗🤗

Zee:            I missed you so much. Im sorry for all of this.

NuNew:    Im sorry too Hia.. forgive me na??

Zee:            You don't have to say sorry.. I'm the one who cause this. so I'm sorry. I won't promise that we will never encounter any issues again but still please... don't get mad at me          hmmm.. we can talk about first before being mad. I will not do anything that will hurt you.. well that's true but I won't promise b/c we don't know the future hold for us, but  in case like this.. let's talk first ok and listen to each other first.

You're not mad at me na? are we ok na? please tell me...

NuNew:   (Smiling)

How can I answer you, your questioning me after your question. ha..ha.

Zee:         Ohhh sorry na.. I just got exited.

NuNew:    I'm not mad anymore and I'm not going to be mad at you for too long.. you know that right? Sorry if I over react like that Hia.. I just feels hurt b/c you don't want me to go with you then one moment I heard her... so what do you think ? hmmm.. if you are in my shoe?

Zee:           I understand Nu... Sorry for that.. but it's not my intention.

Nu:             I know Hia... Sorry na..

Zee:           hmmmm... as long as we are ok.. I'm happy na. Thank you my Nu.

Nu:            Thank you Hia for being patience with me.

Zee:           Let's sleep again.. it's too early.

Zee hold NuNew's face and ask...
Can I kiss you?? hmm

Nu:           node...

And they kissed... 😘😘😘

Then they sleep again while hugging each other

-End-

Sorry guys it's my very first time to write a story.. so sorry if you read it wrong or misunderstand it.

will try to be better on the next story.

Thank you