1 day before the Event

Nu: (calling his HIA) Hi HIA what are you doing?

Zee: (still at the bed not feeling well) Hello Nu

Nu: I'm doing nothing and I want to go out... can we? let's eat outside.

Zee: Nu... I'm actually not feeling well today, can we move that on the other day?

Nu: (feeling worried)...ohh why.. what happen to you? are you ok? I'm going with you now..just wait for me.

Zee: No need to go here.. I'm ok just need to rest and sleep....don't be mad at Hia.. I'm just worried that you can catch my cold ok... don't be mad na.. ok

Nu: But I wanna take care of you HIA.. you are alone there.. I can take care of you. Allow me to go there na...

Zee: Nu.. I will be fine don't worry na.. I already eat and also take my medicine. So you don't have to worry much ok. I just have a headache. Maybe after I go to sleep I will be fine.

Nu: HIIIAA.. (worried face)

Zee: Thank you very much for your call my Nu.. now I'm sure I'll be fine na. Don't worry ok. I will call you later when I wake up.

Nu: Ok Hia.. please get well soon ok.. call me when you wake up.

Zee: Sure my Nu.. bye..bye.. I'm going to sleep first. See you soon. mwwaahh..

After 3 hrs...

phone ringing....

Zee: Nu...

Other Line: hmmmm.. sorry to disappoint you but I'm not NuNew... (smile)

Zee: Look at his phone .... ohh its you lezzy (EX GF) what do u want? can you please hurry because....

Lezzy: Ohh can you open the door dear.. I'm in front of your house already.

Zee: (wide eyes) .. WHHATTT.. ?? what are you doing here?? and why are you here at the first place?

Lezzy: Can you open first.. I have something for you this is from Donna (common friend from abroad) even though I don't want to bring it here.. what can I do if Donna ask me.. since I'm the nearest person to your house. Donna trying to contact you.. but you're always busy.. so what can I do?

Zee: (Got up from the bed and felt dizzy) (Opening the door...)
Sorry I'm not feeling well Lezzy can you put it down there please... thank you.

Lezzy: Hi Zee.. (look shock) what happen to you?? you're so pale?? sorry to disturb you.. I don't know your sick..

Zee: It's ok Lezzy your already here.

(touching his head and feel dizzy) want to vomit...

Lezzy: Help him to go at the bathroom. Rubbing his back. What happen to you? Help him to go back in to the bedroom

Zee: I'm going to be ok.. Please lock the door when you leave hmm... Thank you anyway. (Sleeping already)

Lezzy: Poor of you my dear ex.. hmm.. even I'm just an ex of you.. I also your friend na.. so I'm worried.
(she cook porridge for Zee)

Lezzy: She wake up Zee)
Zee..wake up na..come and eat first and then drink your medicine.
she help Zee to sit-down from the bed.

Zee: Lezzy... why your still here?

Lezzy: I cooked for you so you can eat before I leave. You are alone here, how can you cook for yourself? so please allow me to help you first.. besides were still friends.. are we right?

Zee: Don't want to argue.. he just ignored Lezzy. He just ate his porridge.
(received a txt from Nu)

Nu: HIA are you still sleeping? how are you feeling??

Zee: (Calling NuNew)
NU... I just woke up..

Nu: Hia.. how are you? you feel ok na? did you eat already? did you drink your medicine?

Zee: smiling... how can I answer you?

Lezzy: (shout from the kitchen)
Zee... there's more porridge here.. do you want more? and here's your medicine drink this after you ate. (looking at Zee while smiling)

Zee: Thank you very much Lezzy.. I appreciate your concern.. but you can leave now.
(while holding the phone)

Nu: (On the other line.. talking by his self) Lezzy!!! Lezzy!! the Ex GF... and what is she doing at Hia's Unit? and she's the one who gave medicine to Hia?

Zee: Nu... Nu.... still there? (worried)

Nu: I think i don't need to worry. Looks like your ok anyway.

Zee: Ohh.. no..no.. it's not what you think Nu...

Nu: I have to go... Get well soon. Bye.
(going to cry)
turn off his phone.. (started to cry ) feeling so hurt...

Zee: Nu...Nu....NuNew.... (starting to get worried)
(the number you have dialed cannot be reached)

--- toooot..tooott...

Nu: Is it hard to tell me not to go..because there is someone who will take care of him. And it's Lezzy...Lezzy.. her ex... or i just thought she's an ex?? what i am feeling right now? did i just feel jealous? but why? why?
did i just confirm to Hia (what are we)

Is this a sign ... go back to the right mind NuNew.. your just a work-partner. go back to senses NuNew.. your just a partner in work...just on work.. all of this is for fans only.

Is it just me who think other than that...

(crying.... subbing)

Zee: Starting to get worried to Nu...
No.. it's not what you think Nu.. please answer my call. I will tell you what happen.. please reply on me
(calling P'Aof)
P.. I can't reach NuNew.. can you call him for me please...

P'Aof: What is it? are you ok now? Nu tell me your sick this morning.. and he's telling me that he want to go there but you're not allowing him. I am planning to go with him wait for us ok... did you drink your medicine?

Zee: Im not ok now P'.... please come here with Nu. I can't reached his phone maybe he is mad at me right now P'...

P'Aof: Why... what happen with you two? it's just awhile ago his going to cry b'c he wanted to go with you.

Zee: I will tell you later P' please come here now... bring NuNew please.

P'Aof: Ok we will be there soon... (thinking over the two)
(Calling NuNew)

- tooooot...toooott...

What happen with this Nong.... why I can't reach him
(Calling Mama Nu)

Hello... Ma...? I can't reach Nu.. is he there?

MamaNu: Ohhh.. Aof.. he is not here, he just left awhile ago he said he's going to run around and will go to gym and he left his phone on his room.

P'Aof: Ahhh.. is that Ma... I will ask him to go to Zee now b'c he is sick.

MamaNu: He actually tell that to me this morning and he wanted to go but, he said Zee dint want him to go and just now he just go out.

P'Aof: Ma.. can you tell him to go by his self to Zee's unit. I will go there now and he canfollow. Thank you Ma.. Bye..bye.

MamaNu: Ok Aof will tell him when he get back. Bye.