At Zee's Unit

DingDong.....

Zee:  Open the door with excitement and worried look.. 

Nu.... looking around outside the door...

P'Aof:     His not with me.. I cant reach his phone and when I called Ma.. she said Nong left the house he will run and go to the gym. I just told Mama to tell Nong to go here after.

Zee:   He will not go here I'm sure of that P'... bend down to the sofa
(with sad expression)

P'Aof:     What just happen here??? why Nong is like that when he knew your sick? did you do something bad?

Zee:      Lezzy....

P'Aof:   Lezzy??? your EX? and what about her?.......

Zee:     She's here this afternoon.. she cooks for me and give me medicine.. then Nu called and heard Lezzy so Nu expected that she's with me that's why I don't want him to go here... but that's not that P'... She just went here to give this.. (and pointed the box from Donna)

She just give the package from Donna and when she knew that I am sick she cooked porridge for me. I don't know she cook a food for me before getting off
(tell's the whole story)

Nothing happen P'Aof... I promise I dint do anything ... (with sad and worry face)

Please tell Nu...P'.. please I don't want him to be mad at me.. but how can I tell him that.. he doesn't want to talk to me.

P'Aof:    (With rolling eyes) so Nong is jealous... said to his self.

Ok I will talk to Nong but first eat this and here's the medicine.. you have an event tomorrow can you do it.. or you want me to cancel it now? How about we cancel it until you and Nong settle this?

I don't want you to go on public without talking with each other.... sure your fans will be worried and think something is happening with you two.. ohh goosshh I can't imagine  your fans will say...

Zee:      No P' I will be fine.. we can go on.. but I need to talk to Nu... call him P' I don't know what to do if his not talking to me like this.. this is the first time P'Aof. . I'm not comfortable            with  this feeling... so I need to talk to him so bad.. P'...

P'Aof:    Ok I will call him again...
(calling Nu)
Still can't reach the phone Zee.. will call again later. I'll give him a message ok.

Zee:  (worried look and started to panic)

P'Aof:   Calm down son... your sick please go to bed I will inform you if Nu call or message me                        ok..

(poor Zee.. I just saw him like this first time)  what happen Nu... please don't to this now..or else Zee will be on the hospital later....ohhhhyyyy

Nu:       (Just got back from running)
Ma... I'm here... (drinking water)

MamaNu:  Ohh Son your here... Aof just called me after you left. He said you go to your Hia's unit, he provably there at this time. He said that you follow there to look for Zee.. He can't reach you.. why you left your phone on the room ? (with suspicious look)

Son tell me is there something wrong with you and Hia? you will not going anywhere when you knew Zee is sick. What happen Son?

Nu:      Ma... please don't ask me that.. he will not need me there and I'm sure of that. If P'Aof is there then that's good. (look sad)

MamaNu:     Son..... call P'Aof now maybe he is calling you.

Nu:    I will Ma.. (going up to the room)
(Look for his phone)
Hia ... 15 messages - 22 missed call
P'Aof. . 3 messages - 4 missed call
(Nu look sad and thinking if he will call P'Aof) I need to call him...
(dialing P'Aof)

P'Aof:     Phone ringing...
When he saw Nu's name on the phone he look at Zee.

Zee:  Get the phone from P'Aof I will answer this P'...

P'Aof:   Get the phone from Zee.. no.. I will answer this first... sure he will not talk if he knew you are on the phone so let me answer it first.

Hello Nong.. .
Where are you now? are you on the way here?

Nu:       Hello P'Aof... sorry I just got back home.
No.. I will not going there now sorry.
Please tell him I cant right now P'.

P'Aof:      But why? Your Hia tells me everything already. Please come here na Nong.. can you? so you can talk about this?

Nu:    I'm so sorry P'Aof but .. I cant right now.. please...

P'Aof:      How about your event tomorrow? you want me to cancel it? I ask Zee also I don't want you to go at the event without talking to each other... or your fans will suspecting you are not in good terms. You don't want that to happen no?

Nu:       (thinking...)
How about Hia? is he ok with the event? he is sick? If he will not come then I will not also. We can cancel the event P'..

P'Aof:     Your Hia don't want to cancel it... he said he will be ok by tomorrow's event.

Nu:    Then I will go too.. see you tomorrow P'.

PAof:   Nong.. your Hia want's to talk to you...

Zee:   Get the phone from P'Aof
-Hello Nu...
Please don't get mad at Hia... I will tell you what happened, can you come here?

Nu:    Get well Hia.. see you tomorrow.. Bye..

Zee:    Please tell me you're not ad at Hia ... Nu....

Nu:    Turn off the call.. without saying anything

Zee:    (looking at the phone.... Nu just drop the call)

(Zee is so sad... because his Nu is mad at him)

He feels so sick right now.. not because he is sick.. but bc he feels so hurt... knowing his Nong is mad...

P'Aof we will not cancel the event tomorrow. I need to see NuNew and talk to him tomorrow.

Can we make our call time early P' so I can talk to him first before the event? give me at least 2hrs please.

P'Aof:    I can check on that.. ill also ask the other boys. Nat and Max will also join you at the event as Poppy he will be the host.

Then you can you stay at my place so you dont need to go there by yourself tomorrow. I will ask Nu to be there early tomorrow so you can talk ok.

I'll prepare your things now.. so we can go.

Zee:   Thank you very much P'.. im so sorry to the trouble..

P'Aof:      Not a problem my dear son. I just need you to talk to your Nong so you will be ok na... you look so sick right now.. not because you are actually sick.. but.. you look so          heartbroken.. ha..ha.

Zee:     P'......

P'Aof:     Ok ill stop.. then wait a minute ok.. just rest there.

Nu:      How do i deal with Hia tomorrow... aayyyy please help me.. i don't know what to do. This is the first time.. I feel like this to Hia... what should I do...

P'Aof:  Message to their GROUP CHAT

"Call Time for Tomorrows Event"

You must be at the condo by 11am you will have your lunch there.
Event time: 6pm but I need you to be there as early as we can
"Agenda: Briefing "

Nu:    I knew this gonna happen.. must be Hia who call it early call time.. what should I do...??
I don't want to talk about it right now.
what should I do..

I also ashamed to Hia... please help me what should I do...
(thinking how he will avoid Zee for now)