Chapter 12: Give your Heart a break!

Start from the beginning

Lisa and Jisoo helped the two girls with their things especially Chaeyoung who needs special attention because of her sprain-in.

Jennie take her bag from Jisoo and glared at him, "Help your girlfriend! I know how badly you want to be with her." She said then walk away.

Jisoo sighed then hold Chaeyoung's hand but the red haired girl ignored him.

"What's the Matter?" Jisoo asked.

"I hate you!" She said.

Jisoo stop from his tracks and just watch Lisa take good care of Chaeyoung.

"I have to make it up to them." He mumbled then went to the kitchen to make something for the two girls.

"I'll see you at Dinner.." Lisa told Chaeyoung after he settled her to the bed.

"Yeah, See you." Chaeyoung smiled at him.

Lisa stood up and look at Jennie who is already laying down the bed, "Jen! Let's watch movie later!!" He told her and the brown haired girl just nodded. "Don't fight okay?"

"Tell this witch to stop picking a fight!" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Tell that Blabbermouth to shut her mouth!" Jennie fired back then turned her back on them.

He shake his head and walk out of the room, He then saw Jisoo carrying a tray of sandwiches and glasses of juice.

"For Jennie or Chaeyoung?" He asked.

"For Chaeny." Jisoo smiled at him.

He nodded and opened the door for him and let Jisoo talk to the girls.

"Jen, Chae! I made sandwiches for you!" He announced and put the tray on the mini table.

"I'm not hungry.." Both of the girls said then look at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Can you please stop copying me?" Chaeyoung asked.

Jennie sat up, "I'm not copying you! And besides those words are not yours! So don't own them!" She said then crossed her arms.

Jisoo sighed, it's not a good idea to let these girls stay alone together. "I'm here." He said.

"I don't care!" They said in unison then look at each other again.

"It's you who's copying me!" Jennie shouted.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung shouted then abruptly stood up then groaned as she felt a sudden pain. "Awww!" She fell on the floor.

Jisoo run to help her then massaged her foot, "You shouldn't force yourself to stand." He said gently.

Chaeyoung cried at the pain that made Jennie roll her eyes, "Attention seeker." She said then covered herself with blanket.

At dinner time, Jennie chose to stay in the room since She don't want to see Jisoo taking care of Chaeyoung.

Her phone suddenly rings, She look at it and found Daniel calling her. They were together last night since she went to his owned bar to drink and instantly became close.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Are you coming tonight?" He asked.

"No.. I'm out of town with my family and some friends, be back in a couple of days." She said.

"Oh, Can I come?" He asked then chuckled, "Just kidding, I have somewhere else to go tomorrow morning." He said.

She smiled, Daniel is a good guy to talk to. "I'll just see you in a couple of days." She told him.