Guilty - Sevyn Streeter x C. Brown| 🍃

The sound of a lighter flicking broke the silence in the room as she stared at him. She was off shrooms, two edibles and some tequila her mind was fixated on swallowing him whole. He stood by the balcony doors while smoking away occasionally catching her looking at him. As he passed her the blunt she gently tugged on the joggers he wore. She couldn't wait to have him in her mouth, and was beyond ready for him to make love to her face. He watched as she swirled her tongue around the tip while massaging his balls. She took her time planting kisses up and down the shaft before popping him into her mouth. A small groan exited his mouth as he felt her relax her throat as she swallowed him whole. The sound of her devouring his dick and her moans of pleasure had him in shock. Reaching around for one of his free hands she placed it just so it could cradle her face in his palm while looking up at him. "You okay?" She asked with a mouth full, slowly pulling away making sure to gently tug the tip with her tongue. He used his tongue to open her mouth back up as he guided his dick back into her mouth. He began to slow stroke her mouth while she moaned happily while gripping on her breast that was already escaping the tank top she wore. The way he felt in her mouth made her eager for him to finally cave her back in. Her thighs stayed clenched together as she felt herself growing wetter each time he would slide his dick further down her throat.

He made her crawl to the middle of the bed and watched as she arched her back. The city lights shined bright in the dark room as he positioned himself behind her.  As he slid in she gasped and gripped on one of the pillows that was by her head. His grip was firm on her hips while he started to slow stroke her. Her moans got higher as he noticed how wet she was getting, causing him to tease her. He had his thumb pressed against her asshole while the other hand squeezed her hip tighter as he stroked her.  "Fuck me please," she moaned out while throwing it back on him as he picked up his pace. The sound of skin colliding bounced off the walls as she moaned his name repeatedly. He flipped her over and grabbed her throat while watching as her breast jiggled. She had intentionally wore nipple rings in his favorite color as well. She let out a sexy screech as he began to suck on her nipples as he continued to dig her out at a consistent pace. She ran her hands through his dreads while pulling his face up to hers. The two stared at one another before she tugged on his bottom lip with her teeth before kissing him. The two fought for dominance before he gripped her throat causing her to moan in his mouth while he sucked on her tongue.

She loved how he took his frustrations out on her sexually. He had her bent over every part of the hotel room begging for him to sex her harder and faster.  As he felt himself getting ready to nut he asked her where could he cum at. With the quickness she hung her head off the bed while holding her tongue out. He stared down at her giving while gently caressing her face as he released his children all over her face. Her giggles made him smirk while he walked off to grab a warm rag and a bottle of water. She had never experienced aftercare before and it made her feel different. He took his time wiping her face and made sure that her nose piercings were in place. While handing her the water bottle she couldn't help but look up at him as he tossed his head back to get his dreads out of his face. The two sat in silence as she stared out of the window. She was beyond deep in her thoughts and knew that this was something she had yearned for. Her eyes fluttered close as he gently rubbed on her face as he smoked and pulled her closer to him. The wall she had built up for so many years immediately was getting broken down by him. "Thank you," she mumbled while driving in and out of sleep as she snuggled up against him.

The next morning she woke up before him and to her being engulfed in his arms. She turned to face him and begun to give him kisses along his jawline while gently playing with his beard. She was so deep into her thoughts she didn't realize that he was kissing her forehead while chuckling. "Good morning," they both said in unison causing them to both laugh as she finally stretched. As she got out of the bed her legs buckled slightly and caused her to hold onto the wall for support. He sat up while yawning watching as her ass jiggled as she walked to the bathroom. "B-babe?" She hesitantly yelled out while she finished her business before starting up the shower. He immediately peeked his head in the bathroom while looking at her while she motioned for him to join her in the shower.