ARC 3

| MEMORIES WERE MEANT TO BE REOPEN |

:All of the following words are from the past. Every word I exclaimed is included to the Reader's past, I suggest for you to read It because this is important for the upcoming chapters.

Deep Gardens

AN ALMOST four year old Theseus clinged to his mother's side, hugging her close while they take a stroll deeper to the garden of Eastern Wing. His mother has stated that she's going to show him something.

Something that he and them would remembered.

"Theseus?"

Tommy look up from his mother, tilting his head with awe. The remarkable beauty from her face made her look like the Goddess of Death. Her pink tint lips, the tips of red tint in her cheeks, and the thick eyelashes from both her eyes made her even more beautiful.

Some says she looks like the Goddess of Death. They say, the Death herself is coated with pure beauty of in and out her, everything the beauty the Empress has, has the same from Death.

Kristin smiled in adore to her youngest son, her lips drew apart to speak.

"Can you promise me something?"

The little prince smiled and nod his head. Kristin chuckled and place down her hand to his gold locks of hair.

"Promise me to take care of this together with your young sibling, for me..."

Her other hand took the vines out to clear the view and butterflies began to fly out. Giggling at the action, Tommy ran inside the unknown garden with a look of awe.

(Anteater/Butterfly Reign, anyone?)

Kristin also followed inside, not before closing down the entrance. No one knew this placr except for her Imperial majesty and now the little crown prince.

"Woah, momma! Thi- this is so cool!"

Theseus laugh in joy, running around to catch the butterflies that fly around the hidden garden. The Empress joined in the laughter and sat down to a marble slab, watching her son as his active aura spread out the hidden garden.

This garden is being hidden by everyone in the palace, no one knows this place exist, not even the gardeners who take care of her Imperial majesties flowers.

After successfully caught a butterfly, the young prince freely let go of the butterfly from his gentle grasp. Watching the butterfly fly high away from him, his shiny blue crystal orbs watches It banish from his vision.

"Momma!"

Tommy ran to his mother, jumping on her with a big hug, giggling to himself.

Kristin stroke his hair with a soft smile wrap up to her lips, humming a song that a child of her knows. Theseus close his eyes as he listened to the sweet humming song of his mother dearest.

"Mother? Toms?"

A soft faint voice sang out, near the entrance of the secret garden, but the said garden is still invisible from the owner of the voice.