CHANGES #1

| EVERYTHING IS CHANGING |

Reader: Now: 10 years old

FOUR YEARS had recently passed by and everything change so suddenly. After the death ceremony of their mother, Philza had forbidden his child to go out the castle walls for months for their own safety

While they were lock up from the outside world, Ranboo would be the one telling them what's happening outside the living life as a normal kid like him.

Tommy didn't like Ranboo, no, he despise his existence. How dare him make friends with his little sibling when he's the only one his sibling needs in their life.

But, eventually, he came in good terms with Ranboo and the duo even made an agreement to protect the prime royal with their life.

A year pass after the former Empresses death, Wilbur and Sally got married as Wilbur formed a new kingdom called as L'manberg Kingdom. People crowning him as King of L'manberg.

8 months after that, Y/N and Tommy met Tubbo just the royal conference. The two royals were just pacing around the waiting room, got nothing to do or to fidget with.

In perfect time, Tubbo walks in and saw the royals. Surprisingly, they immediately became close friends and Y/N also introduced Ranboo to Tubbo.

The four would run along the hallways playing tag, Tommy is mostly the 'it' while the rest tried to get away from him.

Tubbo had also mentioned he was the son of Duke Schllat of L'manberg. That's why he's always saw in formal outfits, his father wanted to so.

Every weekend, Tubbo would come up to the empire to hangout with his newly best friends. That's where we're at right now...

It was the middle of winter and the four had thought to go outside and play with the snow. The prime royal was at their room, getting ready.

They had pick their winter outfit and It quite fits them perfectly, they had many other winter choices, but this one just blend to the season. A sky blue [dress/suit] winter outfit, with a white cape and black boots.

Y/N went out to their room and head straight to their brother's chambers, which is a one hallway long.

Reaching at the door, the other guard announce the prince that the prime royal is here to see him then opened the door for their highness.

Tommy's smile grew wide when he saw his little sibling on a cute winter outfit. It's quite adorable.

"Hey, Toms. Are you ready to go?"

Y/N had received a nod from their brother who didn't waste time to grab their hand and drag them away with him.

They didn't argue or stop him, he's more taller and stronger than them. What do you expect?

They walk down the staircase and saw Ranboo already waiting at the button for them. Once both of them got to the last step, Y/N didn't waste time and jump to Ranboo with opened arms. Luckily, the tall male grab her by eased.

With no kidding, this boy is tall for a young age like him. He's even taller than the two royals, Tommy's a 4'10, Y/N is 4'3 and Ranboo is a good ol 5'6.

"Hello Boo!"

Ranboo chuckled as his arms are wrapped around their waist. Tommy just watches them in irritation and this didn't go unnotice by Ranboo and stick his tongue out.