ARC 2

| AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A FUCKING KING? |

THE ROYAL couple had reached to the balcony that is facing the back garden of the castle. All while the queen had her eyes linked to the beauty of her garden, the husband slip his arms around her majesties waist and hug her behind.

His chin laying on the top of her head, she could feel the soft heartbeat of his majesty from the back of her body.

This doesn't stayed in any longer as the Queen slipped away from his warm embrace and faced him, her chin looking up for the fact her husband is quite taller than her.

"We came here to talk, Wilbur. Not to be all lovely-dovely with you."

Hearing that upon from her majesty, Wilbur couldn't help but laugh from her choice of saying those words.

"I know. I just miss you and the duties I work for just making me stress..."

Sally quirked her eyebrow, she cross her arms up to her chest with a huff escaping from her mouth. She says,

"Wil, I just left this morning and came back thirty minutes ago. Us rulers could still see each other during right now, dinner, and bed time."

Wilbur smiled and place his hand inside his pockets. Sally's mind had sent back to the previous conversation she heared earlier and decides to speak about what she had heared of recently.

"There's a unheard rumor spreading out lately.."

This caught Wilbur's attention and look his head back to his wife, eyeing her closely as she step forward to the baluster railings, giving in he shall spoke.

"And what are you trying to imply, Love?"

Her majesty turned around and face her husband, with a rather concerned face written on her.

"It's about you, your brothers, and the Emperor."

Wilbur, on the other hand, he was trying to hide his stunned look all while he tried to keep his straight look.

"What about us and my father?"

Sally bite down her lower lip, her left hand scratching her right elbow.

"The unlikely behaviors that are rather concerning for a powerful royals like you..."

Y/N had calmed down after an hour after encountering the Emperor. They slowly rest their back at the headboard of their bed, they carefully move their leg around trying to eased the pain.

They need to think of a plan to escape after their recovery, they can't stay here for any longer. Even though they might had gained a little bit of trust from Theseus, but that doesn't mean they will trust him fully.

They don't know If it was all an act or all he had said towards them are real and true. The prime royal can't be sure.

A soft knock chimed to the door, creaking It open and saw the person Y/N wants to see right now.

They mumbled out,

"Alyssa..."

The said court maid smiled in sympathy. She slowly close the door behind her, not before looking out to see if someone from the royals saw her.