Elena and Katsuki sat beside each-other as Shinso sat on the other side of Elena. The three of them spoke for awhile before Denki began speaking. Seeing as Aizawa was sitting in the car eating the food instead. "Should we not talk about the elephant in the room? Elena and Bakugo are a couple and none of you are reacting!" He said, obviously still shocked.

"What is there to react to? It was expected. Did you not see the way they look at each other?" Mina asked, dumbfounded. "But it's surprising that such an angry man can hit a girl like that!" Denki said, pointing at them. "Hah?! What'd you say Dunce face?" Katsuki asked, standing up. "What do you mean by a girl like me?" Elena asked, slightly offended.

"You're literally a jackpot! You got a nice body, perfect quirk, you can cook amazingly, and you- ARE YOU!" Denki said, pointing at Elena. Elena looked at him as if he'd grown two heads. "Are you kidding me? Did it ever occur to you that Katsuki just chose me because I treat him like a normal person, and not like some Hooligan like some of you do?" Elena asked.

Elena was fuming because Elena felt like Kaminari often chose girls for their bodies. "But he is- he does go around screaming at people!" Kaminari said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Katsuki just sat there looking between them. Elena glared at Kaminari.

"Guys- can we just calm down?" Momo asked, in which Elena just straight up glared at her too. "I lost my appetite. Thank you Sato for the amazing food." Elena said before she put her plate on the bench and walked towards the spot her and Katsuki had been in before. "Elena-" Katsuki began, before he was pulled back by Shinso a little. "Leave her be a little. She needs to think. She does this sometimes when she needs to think, or hit somebody." Shinso said. Katsuki looked back at her with a sad look before he sat back down.

"Why can't just all of you fucking accept it? Especially you, Dunce Face! Elena wanted everybody to come out here to hangout with the people she missed meanwhile she was gone! And you just blew it up in her face!" Katsuki yelled at Denki.

"I didn't mean to- it was just a shocker to me!" Denki said, obviously ashamed of himself. At his last sentence, the class became quiet. Aizawa had seen the whole scene. He got out of the car and walked over to the part of the beach where Elena was.

Elena heard and felt his aura behind her. Aizawa sat down beside her as they looked out at the sea. "Are you okay?" Aizawa asked, patting her head. "Not really." Elena said plainly. "What is going on with you? I noticed that you've been acting strange for some time now." Aizawa said.

"It's nothing. I've just been having nightmares and these dumb flashbacks about Junichiro I guess. I guess they give me anxiety or something that he might escape some day." Elena said. Aizawa looked at her worriedly but decided to get her checked up after everything calmed down.

"Don't worry about that. The prison is secure. And either way, you have Bakugo, Shinso, Me, and all of your classmates protecting you. Besides, I'm sure you could defeat him on your own." Aizawa said as they gazed out on the beach.

Elena looked at him before a tear fell. "You have been more of a father to me in a week or two, than my own biological father was in my whole life.." Elena said, wiping her tears. Aizawa only stayed quiet. "I yelled at Kaminari because of my own problems. I just tried to find an excuse to get my feelings out..." Elena cried, feeling extremely ashamed of herself.

"Maybe you should go apologize to Kaminari. I'm sure whatever he said was stupid anyways." Aizawa said in which Elena began to laugh. "Maybe. But he was only shocked, I bet some others were. I mean, when Katsuki asked me to become his girlfriend i was shocked too.." Elena laughed. Remembering how it all went.

Aizawa chuckled before they sat in a comfortable silence. "Elena?" A voice was suddenly heard. Elena and Aizawa turned around to see Kaminari shyly standing there. "I should leave." Aizawa said before he ruffled her hair. Aizawa glared a little at Kaminari when he passed him.

"Elena, I just wanted to apologize.." Denki said shyly, sitting down beside her. Elena laughed internally upon feeling Katsuki, Shinso and Aizawa's aura behind the big rock behind them. "I should be the one to apologize. I just haven't been feeling the best lately, and I guess I took it out on you.." Elena said, looking at him.

Kaminari's face turned slightly sad upon hearing her feelings. "I'm sorry. I should treat Bakugo more like a person, instead of like a hooligan..just like you said.." He said and turned to her. "Eh, He does yell a lot. But he's different around me. At first he was a total dick. But then I realized that he's got a lot upon his shoulders. People deem that he should immediately win everything, and be extremely strong because of his quirk. So if he does lose, he felt unworthy. I figured that out by the first day." Elena said, looking at the sunset.

"I don't entirely know what he's feeling, but I do know that he's a softie around me." Elena said, ruffling Denki's hair.

"Oi! I'm not-" A voice suddenly said before he was pulled back down behind the stone. Elena rolled her eyes before she stood up. "I'm sorry again, Kami." Elena said, helping him up. "I'm sorry too.." He said scratching the back of his neck.

After a slight moment of silence, he was embraced in a hug. Kaminari blushed vividly before he hugged her back. "You're a really good guy. Use that." She said and pulled away from the hug. Denki smiled and nodded. "I'll go back to the others! I think Bakugo and Shinso wants to speak to you." Denki said, waving at her.

"Sure...Bye Denks!" Elena said as he walked away. As Shinso and Bakugo appeared from the rock, Elena saw Denki and Shinso give each other a  look. 'What the fuck was that look?!' She thought, in disbelief.

As they approached Elena, a small blush was visible on Shinso's cheeks. Elena ignored it and shook her head before she was embraced in a hug. "Fucking Dunce Face. The audacity to plant his dumb scent in you." Katsuki mumbled into her neck. "You know how Denki smells?" Elena asked, pulling away from him. "He clings into me all the time, so yes. I do." Katsuki said, his eyes low in boredom.

"Alright...sure." Elena said, hugging Shinso. "Did you like the food?" Elena asked, smiling at them. "As always." Shinso said and shrugged. "It was fine. Needed more seasoning." Katsuki said.

"That's not my fault. Sato seasoned them." Elena said, putting her hands up in a defensive manner. Katsuki only laughed before they heard Mina call them over. "Guys! Come on! We're roasting marshmallows!"

"We're coming!" Elena yelled before she kissed the boys cheeks and walked ahead. Shinso walked beside her as Katsuki stood frozen in spot.

"Oi! Why'd you kiss the insomniac!?"

——————
Words: 1964

I hope you all liked this! Please don't throw hate on Elena. ANYWHO!!

CIAO :)