episode one.

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚, 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝟒:𝟑𝟓 𝐩𝐦
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚, 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝟒:𝟑𝟓 𝐩𝐦 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦—

"how was practice?" b questioned allen sitting on a chair next to him. "horrible as usual, man b,i'm really thinkin about talkin to my man about leavin this team" allen reveals wiping the sweat from his face with a towel.

"leavin? you mean like gettin traded?" b asked in confusion. "i mean, why should i try? why should i stay? nodody appreciates me" allen proceeded to change out of his sweaty clothes into his regular clothes.

"what you mean?" b asks. "i mean i'm startin to not like it out here, it's bad enough my coach is a bitch,now my teammates is tryin to act shady, Tawanna ain't trynna act right, i don't know what i wanna do" allen complains feeling himself get upset at his current situation.

"mmcht relax man, let's go get a drink" b pats allen on the back assuring him.

[ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀ]

"i'm telling you man philly is yo home" pointed out the windows showing allen. "man b, i want it to be... but shit is just startin to hit the fan, you feel me?" allen expressed.

"so what's up with you and tawanna?" b wondered turning down the radio. "we cool i mean, she a rider but even she startin to be a little off" allen voiced shifting in his seat.

"what you mean?" b furrowed his eyebrows. "she likes to cuss me out when i ain't in the house when the street lights come on, not givin me no ass, but she be out all hours of the night her damn self with those single bitches she cool wit" allen snapped.

"single bitches ain't nothin but trouble" b scoffed. "i heard that shit!, i try to tell her that but she don't listen, her friends tell her she should leave me and that i'm triflin. but im sayin they only say that shit cause they want me " allen tapped b's arm while telling him everything.

"you crazy come on nigga let's get a drink" b laughed pulling up to the bar.

{𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚'𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒓 & 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆}

"hey how y'all doin my name is traci i'll be taking care of you today" traci greets the two brothas.  "uh let me get the regular" allen requested.

"i got you , i'll be right" she attempted to walk away when b spoke."ay girl how old are you? you don't even look old enough to be takin orders for alcohol".