Chapter 2- God you're so annoying

Start from the beginning

"Hey Amy," She said waving, everyone stared at her but she didn't care at all. She was wearing high waisted shorts and a light crop top. (A/N Amy's outfit above)

"So where's that asshole so I can kill him" She said

"Oh yeah where is he"Nick asked

"Dunno" I said as the same guy walked past me winking.

"That guy" I said, Nick looked at him and raced forwards already swinging his fist. It hit the boy square on the nose and soon a full blown fight was happening. Taylor dragged me away to class. Wow this is gonna be a fun year.

At lunch I see Nick and I sigh, he had a black eye and a cut just under it. I immediately feel guilty because if it wasn't me being such a crybaby none of this would have happened.

"Don't" Nick said as he saw my face.

"I'm sorry are you ok" I said hurriedly

"Yeah and it's not your fault Amz" Nick said. I smile and get on with lunch.

I get a text from Mike last period saying he's been held up on work and we have to take the school bus home.

I sit down in my english seat all by myself as this girl Jordan I think was meant to sit there. The only reason I am allowed to sit beside her is I can't sit beside a guy in any class that I don't have with my brothers.

So anyway, the teacher was just teaching us shit when a guy with flowing brown hair came in.

"Oh Jordan there you are,your seat is beside Amy." Miss Cunningham said. He looked at me and smiled. He walked up and sat down,

"So you're Amy?" He said looking me up and down.

"Yeah and you're Jordan" I said, normally I would shout at him for checking me out but I didn't something about this boys gaze has just got me captivated.

We sat and worked for the rest of the period, when the end of day bell rang. I jumped out of my seat and walked out of the school and onto my bus. I sat upstairs when Jordan came on

"Well hello there english buddy haven't seen you in a while" He said I couldn't help but giggle. I looked around for my brothers to check if they were there but they weren't. I looled out of the window as the bus started to move and I saw Nick and Taylor on a completely different bus to me. Oh crap. I take out my phone and text Nick.

A- Where are you

N- On the bus you??

A- The wrong bus :)

N- You're kidding me Amy where are you going??

A- I have no idea

N- Right text me when you're off the bus.
A- Kk

Nick P.O.V.
Oh great just great how am I going to explain this to Will and Brandon, I am so dead. Taylor turns to me.

"Bro where's Amy" He asks looking around.

"I dunno" I said being honest.

"You're dead" Taylor said

"I know" I agreed

Amy P.O.V.

I get off the bus at the same time as Jordan and look around I have no idea where I am.

"Hey are you stalking me" He said

"No I just don't know where I am" I said

"Come with me, and I'll drive you home" Jordan said.

"Erm I dunno I'm positive that getting into cars with strangers is a big no-no" I said unsure.

He walked closer to me, his lips almost touching mine.

"But we're not strangers" He said, my heart started to race.

"I know" I said "we're english buddies" I smiled and walked with him to his car, or well his moms. We got into the car and started singing to the music.

Nick P.O.V.

I'm so dead,what was it Mike had told me make sure she is ok. What do I do. Mike is the most protective of Amy and I've lost our only little sister. The one who once told mom to turn right and they ended up in a rubbish dump. Oh great. We get home and walk in.

"Where's Amy?" Brandon asks, Will and Mike look up.

"Erm.." I stall.

"Nick" Mike said warningly

"We don't really know where" Taylor said truthfully.

"What" Mike shouted, I nodded looking down. Angry Mike was not a pretty sight.

"You lost Amy" Will said, I looked up and Brandon had placed his hand on Mike's shoulder.

"Yeah" I whispered, Amy is my little sister and she could be anywhere.

Amy P.O.V.

We pulled up round the corner from my house. I knew that if the boys saw me with a boy the whole missing Amy thing would go out of the window and the boy thing will come flying in. I got out of the car.

"Bye Amy" Jordan said.

"Bye see you tomorrow English Buddy"I said, I walked up my street until I got to my house. I walked inside.

"Hey guys"I got out before I was engulfed in a hug from Mike.

"Hey calm your ham" I said patting his back. He put me down and Will and Brandon ran up and hugged me.

I saw Taylor and Nick behind us.

"Hey guys" I said smiling. Taylor hugged me first and then pulled away. Nick walked forward and hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry" he said his voice breaking.

"It's fine" I whispered. He released me and we walked into the main room and watched Annie.
Hope you enjoyed this part.