(World of Fairies)

In a world where it is inhabited by various fairies in the form of animals and other things in a classroom led by a turtle fairy who is explaining the concept of fairies to others and how they should support the PreCures.

The turtle fairy took out a pink artifact with a pink star underneath.

"Very well, class, can someone tell me what this is?" The turtle fairy said as she lifted the object into the air.

"A MIRACLE LIGHT!" The whole class chorused as they recognized the object.

"Very good can someone tell me how it works." The turtle fairy said.

"I" The two fairies raised their hands. Gureru and Enen the two fairies that are training, Gureru is a brown panda-like fairy with a cape and Enen is a golden fox fairy with a bow

The two fairies came to the front of the class and explained about the process of Miracle Light and what its purpose was to help them prepare before needed.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Time Skip)

After the class ended, the teacher asked Gureru and Enen to do him a favor.

"Gureru and Enen, I need your help on a recent matter, a new election group has been formed"

"A New Government Group" Gureru and Enen said in unison upon hearing the news

"If her name is Happiness Charge Precure.", said Tortoise Fairy

"Happiness Charge Precure." Gureru and Enen said.

"Yes, but unfortunately we only know their names, so I ask you to come down to earth and write what you can about them in this book," Turtle Fairy said.

"Us?" Gureru and Enen said

"If also by going, you will learn more about the area than here at the school." Turtle Fairy said as he leave away.

Upon hearing the news, Gureru and Enen are delighted to learn that they will be a part of the history of the region by writing a new chapter.

But before the fairies set off on a mission, a strange silver veil seemed to scare the 2 fairies, when the strange veil disappeared, a strange creature appeared, which was a white bats with big round red eyes.

Fairies are scared, because they have never seen this creature before. But still, they should have the courage to talk to her.

Gureru took a breath and bravely stood on the floor.