didn't mean to!

in this chapter! tw: blood and hospitals. (long chapter)

。・゚゚𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎! ・゚゚。

   everyone was working today except for felix and me

   everyone was working today except for felix and me. he wanted to make some brownies for the group, and i like baking so i helped him. we enjoyed baking for the members, but we also did it to spend time together. i got out the glass pan and the measuring cup. he got all the ingredients and i set the oven to preheat.

"hey, na-bi?"

"yeah?"

"lately, don't you think chan's been overworking himself? i mean you have too, but I've barely seen him around. he's always at the studio."

"i agree with you, honestly. he has been staying super late. we also have to keep in mind that chan has things to do, and he's an adult. he can do whatever he wants, but we're allowed to have concern for him. don't worry too much though, i can take care of him." i ruffle his hair and he gets back to mixing. 

i feel like sometimes fans overlook how much felix cares for everyone. he's known as the cuddle bug of the group. sometimes he doubts if the members actually care for him, too. it's sad, really, he's an amazing person with a big heart, but haters are awful and will find any way to tear him down. 

i hear a shatter and a sharp pain on my foot. i look down and see a piece of glass wedged in, and look up to see felix with wide eyes. he mutters a curse and looks at me with guilt-ridden eyes. i can tell he's about to start panicking so i speak up before he can,

"hey hey, it's okay, calm down. please, call chan for me, okay? tell him some glass got shattered and i got hurt, but i'm okay, alright?" he weakly nods and pulls his phone out. i reach for the broom so i can sweep up the rest of the glass. 

"chan- uh na-bi- there was- i- okay, glass- shattered and na-bi got hurt, i need your help, she's bleeding.. a lot- i don't know what to do-" 

"felix, felix calm down, i'll be there in a few minutes with some of the members, okay? just breathe for me. can you put na-bi on the phone?"

he walks over to me and hands me the phone. chan reassures me and tells me that he'll be here soon, i can tell by the shaking of his voice that he's nervous and worried.

"chan, seriously, i'm okay, calm down, please." he hums to respond and i hear his car door shut. hyunjin is with him, he says, along with minho and seungmin. the other members must still be practicing. i grab a napkin from next to me and try to stop the bleeding.

"felix, can you please get me a towel?" shit, this hurts. i try not to worry the others so they don't panic, but with a huge piece of glass in my foot, it's hard not to.

chan must have been speeding or something because he got here in less than 15 minutes. the door opens and chan comes running in the kitchen. he looks down and sees me on the floor with a towel to my foot.