facts.

。・゚゚ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 ・゚゚。

。・゚゚ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 ・゚゚。

+ + one time when na-bi was on weekly idol, she said that she didn't understand why jyp eliminated minho and didn't respect his decision.

+ + na-bi has social anxiety and general anxiety, so she hates airports and will hold one of the member's hands or arm, or even a piece of their clothes for comfort. her anxiety got worse as time went on, currently at its worse.

+ + na-bi is an extremely logical and athletic person, so during games she wins most of the time.

+ + she loves skinship with any of the members, leading to stays shipping them, romantically or not.

+ + during fansigns, she gets the worst anxiety so hyunjin, chan, han, and felix help her calm down by distracting her.

+ + she hates cute group themes, so chan thought she was a good person to be in the group, especially because of all of her talent. she was on-edge about the idea at first, but chan reassured her.

+ + her favorite song is good looking by suki waterhouse.

+ + she grew up poor, living in a trailer home and working 3 part-time jobs to help out her parents and get food for her siblings. she would always eat last to make sure everyone had food, and when there wasn't any she didn't say anything. she still does it with the boys, and minho noticed and asked her about it, but she lied and said she wasn't a hungry person.

+ + her duality shocks everyone, because off stage she can be quiet and likes to observe things, but on stage, she's a completely different person.

+ + she was a trainee for 5 years, starting at age 13, meeting chan the same year. they became good friends, seeing as they both spoke english and korean fluently.

+ + when the group went to japan, her knowledge of japanese helped them a lot.

+ + the boys just adore her and call everything she does cute. she's like their safe space, and they love skinship with her. she doesn't mind most of the time.

+ + she has a lot of friends in the industry, including itzy, txt, ive, enhypen, nct, twice, and a few others.

+ + a lot of people in the industry have a crush on her because of her looks and relaxed personality, and she knows it too. she isn't full of herself at all, but she's had a lot of confession videos sent to her when other idols were on radio shows.

+ + her favorite color is purple or sage green.

+ + since she's taller than a lot of the members, she likes to tease them about it.

+ + she gets a lot of hate for being in an all-boys group, and some females in the industry are salty toward her because of it.

+ + her best friend is chaeryeong from itzy, and you can see media pictures of them together all of the time.

+ + she acts like a leader a lot of the time, which chan finds adorable and is secretly grateful for it. chan depends on na-bi a lot.

+ + na-bi is actually a super emotional person, but won't show it ever. the only person who has seen her cry is chan, and that was once.

+ + she gets anxiety attacks a lot, and during them, she doesn't normally cry, she kind of just sits there and zones out, but she shakes a lot.

+ + her nicknames are bibi, bubs, and love. she has a few others, but those are the most used by her members.

+ + she hates award shows because it makes her nervous, so the members hold her hand a lot during them.

+ + she has big hands, but she isn't insecure about them. her hands are 22 cm, bigger than hyunjin's and the biggest in the group. a lot of people are amazed by this.

+ + stays live for her dance and rap covers, they're such simps for her. 

+ + in public spaces, she's super observant and notices a lot more than the boys. sometimes what she notices, the boys can't even find it when they look around.

+ + sometimes on vlives she joins the boys whenever she can tell they're nervous, and she joins chan just for fun.

+ + she secretly loves to make music and lyrics, so she helps out 3racha a lot.

+ + she has insomnia and the members found out after meeting her parents. 

+ + she cracks her knuckles so often it's crazy.

+ + her hands tend to hurt a lot, so she's learned to use both hands, becoming ambidextrous.

+ + she has habits of fidgeting with her fingers, biting her cheek, and bouncing her leg whenever she's nervous. 

+ + she can speak really fast, and she doesn't like to speak that much during interviews because of it.

+ + her playlist is called Stray Kids' butterfly's favorites.

+ + she became an idol to help support her parents financially, as well as her love for music and dance. she's glad she can make others happy.

 she's glad she can make others happy

a.n. :D
-hello guys! ik this is early in the book but i'm gonna try and update as much as i can, but i have a pretty busy life, so i'm sorry if there's slow updates. also, i think this book is cringy so far, so imma try and make it better.