the missed gift.

We have been on our honey moon for a week and I'm so happy . I have 4 more months till baby and I can't wait. I can't believe werewolf baby's don't need 9 months. Etan went to get us drinks sitting by the pool is hot work . My bump is showing and I feel so fat . Just as ethen sat down his phone rings and right away I know something is wrong. He looks so furious i can feel the heat roll off of him . As he hangs up he looks at me and says we need to talk . Once we get to the room we sit on the couch and he begins. As I look at rain I see the worries on her face and I hate to do this it has to be done . Rain my luna my world my brother sent u out a gift and now  I have to go back to kill him so I need you to go to my aunts in London to be safe until I send for you and our pup . Her pack will gard you both she is the alpha .
As I finish she looks confused. Look let me explain my brother Alexander he is not a wolf he is half vampire my mother  had an affair while pregnant and my father tried to raise us the same but he knew that only a pure  blood line could be alpha. and Alexander never forgave father he thought that first born has the ringt go rule but not when you are illagenament to the alpha . Oh ethen thats horrible why would your mom do that. Rain a witch sent her a gift on behalf of a vampire who was in love with her but couldn't have her do to the bond that mates have . So it was the spell and my father had to kill the witch and the vampire to save my mother. She and father decided to keep the baby because it was still half them but the evil that was born was hell . It started small him being a bully at school and run in with the law and then the worst happens we were 12 and one night a pack members daughter went missing she was 10 and still a pup and for three days we spent looking for her until one night I heard something coming from his room so I ran and got dad when we broke the door down we saw a trunk in the corner with him sitting on it . we just knew we wouldn't like what we found.
The little girl had been ripped to pieces and sewed back together like a rag doll with Cole for eyes . He was so happy and told us how he ate the rest just for fun . He told us the day we cast him out that my mate would pay and I would lose eavry thing . So please do as I say and go to London. Ethen I won't just let you or our pack fight alone im luna this is our pack and our children its there birth right im not running. Ok Rain but know if things go bad you are to run and save my family. Deal with that I hug him tight . Oh umm what was sent . My mother went to get the mail she found a basket with a bottle of wine and a necklace in a box she recognized it as the same basket she got . I tenesed as he spoke I knew this was standing between us and a happy ending and my baby will not be born with out knowing its safe . So he we go again.
We packed quickly and the next thing I knew we are on a plane headed home. I am ready to be home anyway vacation is fun . But no place like home . After two hours we walk off the plane and we are met by Chris he smiled as he saw us . Alpha luna welcome home we got a nervous pack waiting your dad called a pack meeting. So hope your ready its crazy people are hiding there children. Thank you Chris please take rains bags she's tierd .
He was not wrong this baby is eating all my energy. But worth it. I just hope I'm half the mom mine was .
But as we walk out of the airport I push all that out of the way I need to focus on the task at hand. We are soon on the road and as we are three hours away from home because we are in a small wooded town I have time to nap . So soon I was dreaming. After I don't know how long I was being woken by yelling. We had arrived and the whole pack was going crazy ethen used his alpha voice and got everyone to calmly get to the meeting hall . After he looks at me and says welcome home. With that we hold hands and walk to the hall for the meeting. And as we walk in all eyes are on me .