home early.

As I woke I felt warm arms around me and as I looked up and saw his parents and my mom standing in the door way all looked happy except my mom she was mad I could tell . Have you ever been so embarrassed you want to fade into nothing well thats me holding the blanket tight to my body . I poke Ethan Ethan get up . No go away I'm tired . Ethan come on you know I love you but I'm tried . So I yelled Ethan. He jumped and fell on the floor. What was that for rain . Look you idiot I said as I point to the door he quickly covers himself with a pillow and has a small voice as he says mother father your back early. Yes and I see you have found and marked your mate we are so proud of you . Dad . Oh Ethan my little cub is all grown up we shall throw a party to celebrate you two becoming the the new alpha and luna . Please just stop mom . Come my dear we seem to have embarrassed him . You think . Oh and ware is your sister I want to show her the dress I got in Japan for her . Well about that let us dress and we will be down in a minute and I will tell you . Ok we will start the coffee. That just left my mom. Rain Marie vanhellsing. Oh no the full name. You had one job graduate high school and live your life before you start a real relationship and have kids . Mom i can't help it I love him he's my mate and I will finish school. But he is my life . And you lied to me you said our name meant nothing and the story was a myth . With a sad look she sat next to me and Ethan. Look rain I was a young girl when I met your dad and after I found out about his family history. I made a choice to love him no matter what he showed me how to fight and use swords. We only killed those who were evil the ones that wanted to rule instead of peace. I made friends with the alphas daughter we were always together . He was the alpha of the winter moon pack . Thay are all dead Ethan said . Yes we were there I had just had rain and me and Adam were visiting. Just then a pack of wolfs attacked and thay started killing and we went to fight . My friend rain said she would gard you with her life . And she did she did protecting you so we named you rain . I gasped in shock. Your father also did that day . Why did you say he left us . You are the last vanhellsing thats why I taught you to fight as good if not better then your dad and I. We wanted to keep you safe . Ethan stood and looked at my mom thats what I will do with my life. With that he went to shower. I understand mom . I love you . I love you too but are you sure you can handle being a luna . Mom i am a bad ass vanhellsing hell ya . With thay we laughed and heard Ethan laugh in in bathroom. Ok now get ready ill meet you downstairs. Oh. Mom whats your job your not a secretary are you. Nope I train wolfs to fight . With that she leaves and jump up and join Ethan in the shower. After longer then needed we start to get dressed.

Her outfit at top .

As we enter the kitchen we see a happy group of parents. Talking. His mother stops and claps her hands well i am so happy we have set the party and we will step down then . Oh and then the baby shower. I almost spit my coffee across the room . What I say. Oh did my son not say the first time you mate after being marked you become pregnant. I already smell a change in you. I was so mad I turned to Ethan. No he did not that would have been nice to know . His dad was trying his best not to laugh. I forgot sorry . Oh and dad we should tell you about amber. I poke him hard in the chest . Your lucky I love you. And turn to his parents she found her mate at a dinner meeting last night . Oh wonderful who what pack we will be happy to expand our pack . And merge with them . Ethan got nervous. Um you won't have . Why his mother asked . well its the vampire king . With that his mother gasped knowing that there child would me a mix hybrid and very dangerous but happy her daughter will be happy. His father was shaking with rage . No . Now dear if she is happy and well treated and taken care of and loved . We should be happy and invite them to the party to meet him . And monkeys should fly out my ass . Now dad he's really a nice guy we are doing a job for him this week . Why . I will tell you in your office. As thay walk out his mother sits at the table. He's probably worried about there children you see hybrids are rare and always sought after. Thay can be used as weapons. But knowing our daughter and the king thay will safe . my mother looks at me and sighs I'm going to be a grandma. And thats when it hits me I'm pregnant.