They're tripping though

Unknown number

And Hisoka helped you?

You

Yessir

He somehow convinced my parents to let me go out more often by myself

I met him when I went to some fancy store with my mom

Don't ask me what he was doing there because idk

He was weird but then I kinda became his friend?

Idk

oh boy, I spoke too much again

sorry 💀

Unknown number

No that's quite alright

It was interesting knowing how you met someone like Hisoka

Very well then, I won't bother you no more so I will delete your number

You

Hold on!

Please keep my number saved

Unknown number

Why?

You

Well Hisoka is probably like my only friend

Even though I go outside more often I find it hard to interact with others

I socialize much better while texting

so...

Unknown number

Well alright, you can save my number down as Kurapika

You

Kura it is then!

Kura✨

Just Kurapika is fine though

You

Nah

That's no fun

You can have me down however!

My name is (Y/N) btw

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

LONG NOTE AHEAD BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO READ IT. Its the same note from the first chapter. If you already read it, you can skip it.

R: Guess who's back? Back again! If you don't remember me, I am R and I was known a bit for my Kurapika stories. Then all of a sudden POOF I was gone from Wattpad. My stories, gone. My profile, was still there but it was left abandoned. How long was I gone? A year maybe? I don't know. But thanks to someone very special who reached out to me, I have made my comeback with my most successful book! It's remade too.

R: My comeback is thanks to my friend Nico who does most of the writing and editing and ideas. Yes, the original story was mine and I originally wrote it but I gave Nico permission to take my story so she could write it instead. However, she had a great idea that we can work on the book TOGETHER and I can make a comeback so now we are writing partners. MOST CERDIT GOES TO HER SINCE SHE'S DOING MOST OF THE STUFF HERE.

R: Now let me let Nico introduce herself properly with her own note.

Nico: hello there, im nico, I DON'T DESERVE MOST OF THE CREDIT (R's a liar shush) we've both been working on the story for a while (like sleeping and accidentally deleting our drafts) oh and we decided to make the story gender neutral, the reader's pronouns will be they/them. fingers crossed that you like this story as much as we like working on it.

R: Hello, its me again, R. Like Nico said up there, this book will have gender neutral pronouns [They/them]. But this book was originally written with she/her pronouns so if you catch any she/her pronouns or any other feminine term then let me know.

R: Also, Wattpad is pretty weird so it messes up my format and text A LOT. I try to fix it as best as I can but let me know if something looks off to you. Thanks.

 Thanks